Betty x Sweet Pea

I wrote this story because there was a small conversation I wanted to add, but I never even used it... 🤨 but anyway, basically Sweet Pea and Betty just being a couple + cute family stuff

Betty POV:

"So" I dragged out with a smile.

"What are you two doing for your anniversary tonight?" I asked as I took a seat next to my step mum.

"We're going out for dinner" my dad smiled softly.

"Can I come?" I asked and both my mum and dad gave me different answers.

My dad answered with an instant and stern no while Emma said yes with a smile.

"Father, I believe you accidentally said no" I smiled and he chuckled as he shook his head.

"Betty this isn't your anniversary, this has nothing to do with you" he chuckled.

"Well if you're speaking technically here, it's also the anniversary of when I first met my mumma" I said as I wrapped my arms around her. She smiled as she wrapped her arms me too and kissed my forehead.

"You didn't meet her until three months after I did" he grinned.

"Okay so there's a three month grace period" I said and he chuckled.

"Honey the three of us can go out to dinner tomorrow but for tonight, it's just me and your mum" he said softly.

"Fine, but who knows what bad choices I may make while you're gone" I said as I looked at him cockily.

"We'll be gone for two, maybe three hours at most. What the hell do you think you're going to accomplish?" He laughed and I smirked.

"You'll find out in two to three hours" I said and mum laughed at me.

"Please don't burn down the house" she said making me smirk.

"That would be too easy, I have worse in mind" I said and she chuckled as she shook her head.

"Do I need to get Fp to look after you?" He asked with a grin.

"You think he can stop me?" I said and he let out a groan.

"Behave yourself" he chuckled.

"I am a Serpent, the words you are even saying make no sense to me" I said and he chuckled as he stood up and ruffled up my hair.

"I love you" he said as he leant down to kiss my head.

"I love you too, but I'd love you a little more if you let me eat dinner" I said and he chuckled as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You can eat, just not with us" he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sounds like you don't want me to eat" I said.

"I'll bring you back some food, okay?" Emma said as she stood up and my dad wrapped an arm around her back.

"Thank you mum" I smiled up at her, then turned to glare at my dad.

"Pain in my asses" he said as he looked to Emma and I.

"It's your anniversary, you need to be nice dad" I grinned up at him.

"Yeah dad" Emma said with a grin.

"Let's go" he groaned out.

The two of them walked out as I chuckled and pulled out my phone. I found my boyfriends name and decided to text him. He only lives next door so realistically I could have just walked there, but why would I do that.