Betty x Sweet Pea

I'm tireddd

Sweet Pea POV:

Betty and I sat on her couch as we had two very angry dads looking at us. Yet again we had done something not so legal and they're not impressed.

"Sweet Pea you seriously need to start thinking before you act" my dad said which really pissed me off.

Whenever Betty and I get into trouble, it always seems to me that I cop most of the blame which is so unfair. I don't do this alone.

"Great, it's all my fault again" I said annoyedly as I rolled my eyes.

"Sweet Pea, that's not what your dad is saying. You know Betty, she looks up to you and does whatever you do. You need to lead by example" Hal said and I chuckled angrily as I shook my head.

"There's no way you're getting mad at me because she's decided to copy my every move. She should be able to think for herself" I said annoyedly.

"Thanks Sweet Pea" Betty said angrily as she got up to storm off.

Shit, I didn't mean to upset her. I'm just frustrated that I always cop all of the trouble for the actions we both commit.

"Betts please, I didn't mean it like that" I said as I stood up and quickly grabbed onto her arm.

"Don't worry, I won't be such a burden to you anymore" she said as she pulled her arm away from me.

She stormed upstairs and slammed her door shut, causing both our dads to sigh.

"Lovely, she hates us all. Great job on that one" I said sarcastically as I walked out of Hal's house and to my own next door.

I let out a sigh as I laid my back to my bed. It's never my intention to hurt Betty, I was just frustrated with our dads and unfortunately took it out on her.

Truthfully, I love that Betty looks up to me. I feel really privileged that she does. She's my best friend and someone I so deeply care about.

I picked up my phone and typed out a message to her that I knew she'd read but definitely not respond too. "Betts I know what I said sounded so shitty but I promise you that's not what I meant. I was just frustrated with our dads and I made you feel shit which I'm so sorry for. Please text me?" I sent and then threw my phone to the end of the bed.

——

I had just gotten out of the shower when I got a ring doorbell notification on my phone. I pressed the notification that lead me to the backyard where Betty was sitting on the patio, playing with Mango, my golden retriever.

"Your daddy is an asshole, isn't he?" Betty said in a high pitched voice to Mango since she knew that was how to get her in a playful mood.

"Yeah, the biggest fucking asshole" she said causing Mango to howl, wag her tail and spin in circles.

"Bet he's listening to our conversation right now" she said and I smirked.

I turned off my phone and quickly got changed before I headed downstairs to fix things with my girlfriend.

I opened the sliding door, causing Betty to turn and look at me as she rolled her eyes.

"Look baby, I was right, he was listening" Betty said to Mango who now had her head resting on Betty's leg.

"Can we talk?" I asked her softly.

"I only came here to play with Mango" she said and I gave her a soft smile as I walked besides her and took a seat next to her.

"You can't get the dog if you don't have me" I said. 

"I guess this is the last time I see you Mango. Just know that mumma has always loved you" she said as she ran her hand gently over Mango's head.

"I'm sorry I upset you Betty, I really am. You know how much I love knowing you look up to me. I just sometimes get frustrated that I cop the blame for everything" I said truthfully and she bit her lip as she continued to look at the dog.

"I'm really privileged to have someone so perfect as you as my best friend, let alone my girlfriend" I said honestly as I looked to Mango.

"I already feel like I'm a burden to you so hearing it today hurt" she said as she turned to face me with those sad eyes.

"Bug what have I told you? I literally worship the ground you walk on. Not a single part of you is a burden to me" I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist and slightly pulled her into my side.

"Sweet Pea I know that I'm younger than you and that things" she started but I didn't want to hear it.

"Betts I got into this relationship knowing that the age difference would affect us slightly and still to this day, it has never once effected me negatively" I told her.

There's only a one year age difference between us but things such a sex, I was ready before she was. Which of course I waited for her but she feels guilty she made me wait.

"I love you and I love every single thing about our relationship" I said and she smiled as she wrapped both her arms around me.

"I love you too. Sorry I was a brat earlier" she mumbled into my neck.

"Fuck baby, don't even say that word or I'll get hard" I said and she giggled as a blush formed on her cheeks.

"Can we go inside, I'm cold" she said and I smiled as I helped her up.

"You plan on staying the night?" I asked as I pulled her up.

"Can I?" She asked as I took her upstairs with me.

"Betty I've reached the point where you could literally walk into my room, tell me to get out and you sleep there. And I'd be happy because you slept in my bed" I said and she laughed as she jumped onto my bed.

"You're obsessed with me, aren't you?" She asked as she took off her pants and threw them onto the chair in the corner of my room.

"Scarily obsessed. Like holy fuck you're more than my world. Whatever you want, it's done" I said as we both got under my covers.

"I want snuggles" she said with her cutest voice and her most adorable face.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her so her back was to my chest.

"I love you adorable angel" I whispered as I pressed kisses along the back of her neck.

"Mh, I love you too" she hummed happily.

A/N
Still tired