Betty x Sweet Pea

Fuck this is a long chapter for it not to be relationship based.

Betty POV:

It was nearly three am when I rocked up to the Wyrm and walked to the back of the building where the gym was.

I saw Sweet Pea in the corner, his AirPods in as he threw punches at a punching bag.

I've decided that I wanted to start working out. And by working out I mean being as lazy as possible but gaining a little bit of muscle and strength. I'm tired of only being strong when I have a gun in my hand, I want to be physically strong.

Sweet Pea was so focused on punching that I was scared if I tried to get his attention he'd throw a punch at me.

I saw his bag on the floor and on top of it was a small towel. I picked it up and threw it at him, safely getting his attention.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked as he took out his AirPods and used the towel I had thrown at him to wipe his face.

"I want to start working out" I told him and he raised an eyebrow with an amused grin.

"Really?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you so surprised?" I asked him.

"You've just never shown any interest in working out. I actually don't think I've ever seen you in here" he said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well today is a new day and I want you to train me" I said and he smirked.

"You know you'll actually have to listen to what I say, right?" He said and I let out a groan.

"I'm asking for your help and you're acting like this" I said and he chuckled.

"Do you even know the name of any of the other trainers?" He asked me and I grinned.

"Tyler" I said and he shook his head.

"Yeah, of course you know the hot guy" he said making me smirk.

"You think he's hot too?" I squealed excitedly.

"No Betty, you're just not quiet when you talk to my brother" he said making us laugh.

My family and my best friends are apart of the Serpents. My father Hal and Fp Connor are the two guys in charge, then there's myself and Chris. The two of us are next to take over from our dads. Sweet Pea is older than both Chris and I by a year and he decided that he didn't want to pursue the role that his dad has. He had an interest for personal training so that's what he's doing, at the Wyrm. The five of us all work here and I really like that. I get to see my dad and favourite people everyday.

"So, you gonna train me or do I need to ask the hot one?" I asked him.

"For your information, I'm very hot. But fine, I'll train you. When do you want to start?" He asked me.

"Like in a month?" I said and he laughed.

"I'll give you a couple days" he said and my jaw dropped.

"But how am I supposed to find cute outfits?" I asked him and he let out a sigh.

"Betty, why do you want to do this?" He asked me.

"Because I want to gain some muscle, strength. I hate being weak" I said and he gave me a sympathetic look.

"You're not weak" he said.

"I don't need your sympathy Sweets, I am not as strong as I'd like to be and that's why I'm here" I said and he nodded his head.

"I'll have you stronger than my brother" he smirked, making me chuckle.