Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy <3

Betty POV:

Toni and I spent our night out at the club. We wanted a girls night and what's better than going dancing, having a couple drinks and laughing at the ugly guys who tried to hit on us.

It was the end of our night and I walked up to my boyfriends room and took a seat on his bed bedside him.

"Damn darlin', you want me to fuck you?" He asked as he sat up, taking in a deep breath as he looked down to my body.

Whenever he calls me darlin', my whole body fills with need just to fuck him. There is nothing sexier than the way he says it and looks down at me.

"You could only wish big boy" I teased as he moved his hands to my hips.

He pulled me into his lap and held onto my hips tight.

"Will the pretty Princess let me fuck her tonight?" He asked me.

What can I say? He's hot, I'm hot, and after he called me darlin' I'm more than in need of being fuck by him.

"The pretty Princess likes the idea of that" I smirked as his hands slithered all over my body.

——

He threw the condom into the bin and then put his shirt over my head.

He laid on his back and I wrapped an arm and leg over him. He rested a hand on my ass as he kissed my head.

"You're so pretty" he smiled lovingly as he looked down at me.

"Thank you Pod. But I did actually come here for a reason" I chuckled.

"What's going on?" He asked softly.

I rested my head on his pillow and he moved his head so we were looking straight at each other.

"So I was at the bar and a guy was hitting on me" I started.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No, some loser" I said making Sweet Pea chuckle.

"That's my girl" he smiled.

My girl, another excellent set of words to leave his mouth. I think I have a problem, I'm too in love with my boyfriend. He could literally stab me, but as long as he called me his pretty Princess I would probably apologise to him.

"But I think you have it too easy" I said and he gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Okay well it kinda applies to both of us. Our relationship is boring. Like everything is too predictable. I feel like because we've grown up together, we don't do anything special and I want that" I frowned as I looked into his eyes.

"Aw bug I'm sorry" he started to apologise but I shook my head.

"No, you don't need to apologise. I just want to add spice to our relationship. You know, I want to fall out of routine, do spontaneous and different things. I feel like we're an old married couple" I said making him smile softly.

"I promise I'll think of something so spontaneous that you'll be throwing off your clothes to fuck me" he said making me laugh.

"I love you more than anything Pod" I said as I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Cooper, I love you too, so much" he said as he pulled me onto his chest.

I smiled as I rested my head in his neck and ran my hand along his chest.