Betty x Sweet Pea

Who's ready for a little bit of, spice 😏

Betty POV:

"There's some music festival thing going on at the Bijou tonight, you wanna go?" I asked Sweet Pea as I sat by his side in his bed.

"Just me and you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll invite Fangs and Toni" I said and I could see his face slightly drop.

"Oh okay, cool" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Okay plans are canceled, what's wrong?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his left one.

"Nothing" he said as he turned to face me.

"Bubba come on, we both know I know you better than that" I said as I looked to him.

"I just feel like you're not happy hanging out with just me" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Of course I am, I love more than anything spending time with my boy" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"You always want to hangout with Toni and Fangs" he said making me feel bad.

I always like to invite Toni and Fangs to the things we do because I'm an incredibly social person. I love being around friends and in new environments.

"It's because I'm an extrovert and you're my sweet as sugar introvert. If you told me about this earlier I would have made sure to make it work for both of us" I said and he shook his head with a sigh. 

"I don't want you to feel like I'm making you stop hanging out with them. I just really like having time with you, alone" he said and I smiled as I moved myself so I was straddling him.

"Sweets I get it. You're incredibly in love with me and just want all my time and attention, alone" I said and he blushed as he nodded his head.

"How did I get the sweetest and most cutest boy?" I smiled as I kissed his forehead.

"Betts" he groaned out.

He hates when I treat him like the soft, gentle boy that he is. Sweet Pea and I are both next in line to take after our dads in the Serpents. My dad Hal, and Sweet Pea's father Fp, built this gang from the ground up. So Sweet Pea and I are more than happy and honoured to continue on their legacy. But with the titles we hold, we can't exactly just express our soft and needy sides out everywhere we go.

"You look so hot when you blush" I smirked.

"Even hotter when you're naked" I said as I leaned in and began kissing along his neck.

As I slowly began kissing lower down his neck, I felt his hands slither up my side, finding their way to my hips. He held onto me tight as I sucked on his collarbone.

"You always look so pretty when I'm done with you" I smiled at the way he blushed, but then going back to kissing over his collarbone.

"Tell me what you want to do tonight, I'm all yours" I smiled as I moved my face so I was facing his beautiful eyes.

"There's something I've always wanted to kinda try" he said and I grinned.

"Tell me" I said with interest.

"Shower sex" he smirked making me chuckle.

"Trust me, it's messy and you won't like it" I said.

"And you would know?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

I smiled as I rolled my hips over his clothed cock, wanting to make him hard.

"You forget you're not my first boyfriend" I smirked.