Chapter 7- Training 01

"All right. Next up 'skills'."

'Skills'

Gamer's Mind - Passive (LV.MAX) : Gamer's Mind is one of the skills granted to the player by the system. It allows the user to calmly and logically think things through. Allows a peaceful state of mind. This skill also provides Immunity to mental disorders. Gamer's Mind is a skill that's already obtained and maxed.

Gamer's Body - Passive (LV.MAX) : Gamer's Body is one of the skills granted to the player by the system. While this skill grants a body that allows the user to live the real world like a game, it has certain limitations. Cuts and bruises will be healed based on the physical stats of the user. User receives minimal physical damage from blunt force attacks, only pain for a few seconds and a loss of HP. But piercing and stabbing attacks have a limited effect on the gamer's body. Sleeping in a bed restores HP, CP, SP. The Gamer's Body is a passive skill that is already obtained and maxed.

Gaia's Blessing - Passive (LV.MAX) : The great God Gaia has blessed you and bestowed on you a special ability. Gaia's blessing will ensure that you will always be strong and healthy in your lifetime.

Temporary Effect: Gives the soul a new healthy body.

Permanent Effect: All diseases, poisons and negative status effects are healed. Sleeping increases regeneration. Sleeping in a bed increases regeneration several fold.

Observe - Active (LV.9 (53%)) : A skill to find the target's information. Observe is obtained through continuous observation. Higher level of the skill reveals more information about the target.

'I expected the first two skills and 'Observe', but what's the 3rd one? Gaia's blessing? Is that how I got a new body? Seems to be a one-time thing. But that permanent effect on the other hand, that's definitely a great blessing. Guess I won't have to worry about terminal illnesses or poison experts.'

As Daichi was reading the skills he did a double take. His eyes stopped at the gamer's body skill and he read every line carefully.

'Receives minimal damage from blunt force attacks but stabbing and piercing attacks have limited effects?? Does that mean if someone pierced my internal organs, they would be damaged?? Could those injuries be permanent?'

'No. No... Based on what I understand, Gaia's permanent blessing would counteract all negative status effects and heal damaged organs. But that's one question I'm not eager to confirm the answer to. Still... This could be a blessing in disguise. If people saw me get stabbed and see no bleeding or any external injuries they would definitely get suspicious.'

'The last thing I want is to end up as a test subject for dissection on an operating table under the scalpels of several doctors or worse, Orochimaru.'

After going through everything one more time, Daichi closed all the notification boxes and went to the window in his room. He could see the back of the home. There was a koi pond along with several wooden training stumps. Some of the stumps had targets painted on them.

'Guess I'll be able to practice my shuriken and kunai throwing skills here.'

And in another corner there were rocks of various shapes and sizes. 'Maybe I can use those for weight training.' Time flew by and after about an hour he went down to meet the old man.

When he got down, he saw Kensei bringing the food. They ate in a comfortable silence and enjoyed the meal. When they finished, Daichi took the bowl from the old man and went to the kitchen to wash it. After washing the second dish he got a new skill.

[A new skill is created with a specific action.]

[Through continuous dishwashing, a skill to wash and clean dishes, 'Dish washing' has been created.]