Chapter 152 - The 2 Man Genin Team

It was evening and Daichi was upstairs in his room. He was in bed thinking about how to move forward for the next academic year.

'Even if the Hokage was watching the test the chances of the team passing are slim... I need to make a plan on what to do this year. Should I start on the third step of nature training or should I try something else?'

Daichi's mind suddenly went to the many quests that were pending and had to be completed. He opened the system window and opened the quest list. He looked at the ones that are currently active.

[Quest - Path to the strongest.]

[Quest - Obtain the 5th Cloak.]

[Quest - Retrieve Ren and Kimiko Uchiha's Sharingan.]

[Quest - Seek the Hidden Truth of the Necklace.]

[Quest - Observe and Understand.]

[Quest - Heal Jin.]

'Hmm... 6 active quests... Assuming that I remain a student, then the quest path to the strongest will be active till the end of March next year. It'll be completed when I become a Genin so that's not a problem... Now for the others...'

Daichi looked at the second active quest and recalled the information. 'Atamagai's Cloak. I need to find his final work. The one deemed a masterpiece. But I have no clue where to start. During my travels last year I tried to find history books regarding the Uzumaki clan but that was a bust... Something tells me that I'll have to visit the ruins in the Land of the Whirlpool if I want my answers. So that will take time. It's a good thing this quest doesn't have a time limit.'

Daichi looked at the title of the next active quest and frowned. 'I need to find the location of Obito's hideout. Not to mention become strong and skilled enough to fight or evade his and Black Zetsu's senses. It will take time as well... But no matter the cost, I'll definitely take their eyes from his possession.'

[Quest - Seek the Hidden Truth of the Necklace.]

Daichi's eyes went to the next quest in line. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the title. Ever since he got the quest he had spent many hours coming up with theories on why someone would target the two. 'I have some suspects in mind and several theories that explain their involvement but nothing solid. And I need proof. If I'm going to get to the bottom of this mystery then I'll have to do some things that I'm sure Tsunade sensei wouldn't like... I lack the necessary information and resources... It seems like the others, this quest will also need to be put on hold till I'm ready...'

[Quest - Observe and Understand.]

Daichi opened this quest and looked at the conditions.

[Conditions:]

[Observe the Various aspects of Nature such as Land, Water, Plants, Animals and Insects.]

[Observe and understand at least 7 different types of Creatures.]

[Observe and understand the creational aspect of Nature. Plants, Forests, Lakes and Oceans.]

[Observe and understand the destructive force of Nature. Raging Ocean waves, Forest fire, Natural lightning strikes, Tornado and Volcanic lightning.]

[Explore and understand the different Geologies of the world. Forest, Desert, Frozen Tundra and Volcanic Lands.]

Daichi sighed as he looked at the conditions required to complete the quest. 'I have no doubt that this is the most difficult, time consuming quest that I currently have... This will take years to complete... The only way I can bypass that problem is if I find Dungeons with similar Geologies mentioned in the quest. Not to mention staying in that dimension for an extended period of time... I'll also need to Observe and understand their aspects... I'll need to up my intelligence and wisdom stats... Like the others this is also another long term project...'