Chapter 169 - Rivals & Training

Kakashi and Daichi spent the day training in several team formations and combat maneuvers. The Jonin taught Daichi how to cut off an enemy's retreat or to escape when facing much stronger opponents.

"Understanding and effectively utilizing these formations depending on the enemy strength is critical." Kakashi told his student. "Once you achieve higher ranks you would be sent on missions involving counterattack, infiltration, extraction or you'll be part of a rapid reaction unit. Your strategies and techniques should change depending on the situation."

"Yeah." Daichi nodded.

They battled and trained for the whole day and Kakashi made sure Daichi knew what to do if a difficult situation arose.

—-

Kensei's Home.

Daichi opened his Status page and looked at his progress.

[Name : Daichi Hekima] (The Gamer)

[Class : Genin - ID 012559.]

[Age : 12]

[Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy, Beast Slayer, Dungeon Warrior, Executioner, Assassin, Mighty Healer, Slug Sannin's Apprentice, Master of the Elements, A Genius of the Continent.]

[Level : 51 (7937/68125)]

.

HP : 21119

CP : 55316.8

SP : 21884

MP: 12690

.

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 272

Vitality - 285

Dexterity - 230

Agility - 270

Intelligence - 212

Chakra - 410

Wisdom - 210

.

[Special Stats]

Sense - 130

Stamina - 235

Indomitable - 37

Charisma - 58

Persistence - 35

Dignity - 5

Luck - 10

.

[Stat Points - 591]

[Ryo - 334552]

'I have about 600 points to spend but... It's getting really difficult to increase my points already. If I use any more now... Look at me. Hoarding the points like a dragon hoarding his gold. Vitality has already reached 285. I need to increase my strength and agility. Once they pass 290 I'll add points and get them over 300. Hmm... that should do.'

Daichi closed the blue window and got up from his bed. He looked outside and his mind wandered. 'I need to build a lab. But how? And where? I'll need to start my work on that soon... So many things to do before Canon starts. I wonder... There definitely would be some kind of a butterfly effect because of my presence... But what could it possibly be?'