Chapter 133 - Attack of the Root

Daichi quickly read the details of the new quest.

[Quest Created - Kill your Enemies.]

Do not let the Root ninjas capture you. Make sure all the Root enemies present are dead and protect your teachers. If even one Root ninja escapes, or if you get captured, this quest is considered a failure.

Time limit: 6 Hrs.

[Conditions:]

Death of all 5 enemies before the time limit.

Do not let the enemy escape or reach the Leaf Village.

.

[Rewards:]

+1 Level

New Jutsu.

Reputation increases with Kensei Yasaji, Tsunade Senju, Shizune, Hiruzen Sarutobi and others.

Reputation decreases with Danzo Shimura.

.

[Failure:]

Possible death of Kensei Yasaji. (Only if captured)

Becoming Root ninja for a short time. (Only if captured)

Danzo and Orochimaru will learn about you and your abilities.

.

[Accept] (Y/N)

Daichi read the contents and quickly accepted the quest.

The shuriken flew at the three and Daichi read its path. 'The way they're coming at us. We can only dodge and it would force me to create some distance from my team. They're not making it obvious but they're definitely trying to separate me.'

Tsunade, Shizune and Daichi easily dodged the shurikens and as Daichi predicted he was forced to land several meters away from his team. Daichi looked at his enemies with a narrow glance.

'I'm not gonna let you dictate the battle. Since I'm gonna have to kill them all, it's not a big deal if they see my real strength. But still... I need to be cautious. Who knows who else is around watching outside of my sensor range. If someone like Zetsu gets wind of me I'll be in trouble soon.'

Without wasting a second and before the Root ninjas could make the next move Daichi threw several kunai with lightning chakra coating them. He then made a hand seal and immediately used body flicker and reappeared near Tsunade and Shizune.

The root ninjas dodged the fast projectiles with minimum movements.

The six people kept their eyes focused on their enemies. Tsunade and Shizune had heard what Daichi was capable of from his grandfather. So they had some confidence in the boy to hold his own.

But still, Tsunade warned her student. "Daichi. Be careful of the three."

"Actually it's 5. Two more are hiding approximately 123 meters north north-east of us." Tsunade and Shizune were surprised when they heard it. The 3 Root Anbu heard him and was shocked as well.

Bu looked at Daichi and was impressed. 'His senses are extraordinary and sharp. Ichimaru and Toga are specialists in stealth and yet this brat found them? He must be a natural born powerful sensor.'

"I didn't know you'd taken on another student, Lady Tsunade. Perhaps my colleagues can test him and see how far he's come under your tutelage." Bu spoke.