441-445

Episode 441

"Sigh."

I took a deep breath and exhaled. Regardless, Ryu Gun-woo's face reflected on the smartphone screen moved accordingly.

... It's a situation where you can't stay calm, but let's try to sort things out as calmly as possible.

1. Moondae Park (B) and Gunwoo Ryu (Keundal) have switched bodies.

2. Moondae Park is the main vocalist of a group 1 idol group and is on the verge of a comeback.

But.

3. Ryu Kun-woo (Keun-dal), who entered the body of Park Moon-dae, is a comeback, a nabber, and has no idol experience.

And here comes the peak of the fire.

4. Moondae Park's live radio broadcast is in 10 minutes.

"... ... ."

it turned It's not like I've been through a crazy situation once or twice, but this is a really crazy situation.

'Is this a true story 10 minutes before the live broadcast?'

At least, the only hope is that I can share the view of Bakmundae, as Keundal did.

First of all, it's abnormal, it's nabal, and I have to do something with this from live... for a moment.

'... ... Moondae Park's vision is blurring?'

The radio waiting room is hazy.

I feel bad. What if the problem was caused by me, an outsider, connecting to Keundal, which was the original status window?

'X feet.'

I hear the sound of going live. I hurriedly opened the chat.

"Are you okay? Problems connecting to sight... ... ."

[Nu, tears... ... .]

"... ... ."

[sorry.]

I understand.

However, his tears welled up, breaking through the blurry vision, and a few people appeared hurriedly from in front of the radio booth over there.

... ... It's the writers!

[brother!! brother! People want me to come in!]

"for a moment."

This is not the time to get lost in emotions.

"Call your smartphone lock pattern!"

[Uh uh uh, debut day! Testa debut day!]

A pattern based on the male idol's debut date? You did something filthy counterintuitive!

Anyway, I quickly got my head rolling.

'There is no '0' mark on the keypad, so it is excluded. But if the pattern is only three digits, it's too few, so adding the year... .'

five digits!

After connecting the points of the five numbers, release your finger, and the screen opens.

'That's how it should be!'

I immediately started downloading from the broadcaster's radio app. I was thinking of replacing Park Moon-dae's hearing with this.

'This is better than making a mistake during a live broadcast while attempting to share Park Moon-dae's body and hearing.'

To be honest, I didn't even know how I was doing time sharing.