174-176

Episode 174

Let me briefly summarize the current situation.

Some of Cha Yoo-jin and Park Moon-dae's individual fandoms started fighting, and it was on the verge of spreading widely through public opinion.

'driving me crazy.'

... Hmm, calm down.

There is also a way to just pretend not to know and pass it on, but if we go above the water, we will be imprinted in the public once more as a 'tired group', so I'm thinking of lightly trying to deal with it.

'That's why I'm trying to open the W app.'

We've become roommates and things haven't gotten too far out yet, so if we pretend we don't know, it won't be too obvious.

However, there is a caveat.

In this situation, there are a few things I need to keep in mind if I want to broadcast anything with Cha Yoo-jin.

-First, it shouldn't be a structure where one person teaches another.

In this case, the pod is somehow caught because the situation creates an implicit sequence.

I can give examples such as 'I teach at best, but the attitude is insincere' or 'Teaching forcibly'.

'Therefore, 〈Pleasant Cooking Class with Yujin Cha〉 or 〈Pleasant English Class with Moondae Park〉 will be rejected.'

-Second, things related to work are uneven.

The moment you choose a topic related to dancing or singing, a comparative story comes out with 'Who is good and who is not'.

It's perfect for the conflict to explode again.

and... last third.

-Don't choose competing content.

People who are committed to one side may be offended by the other.

'Therefore, betting or card games are not allowed. delete.'

So what are the recommendations?

Simple.

'It's good to show the two of us doing something together as a team.'

The nuance is subtle, so it doesn't feel forced, and it's best to just laugh and watch it.

Even if you fail, it's better if you laugh.

So I picked this one.

"Wow!!"

as soon as... It is a horror themed escape room.

'X feet.'

I didn't know that I would waste money like this with my own feet, but I was looking for a room at an escape room cafe that was going to be remodeling soon, and I paid quite a lot of money and ended the contract over the phone in an instant.

... I think I lost a bit because I didn't have time to bargain.

'I'm glad the company said it would take care of the cost.'

Of course, the fact that it costs money means that my settlement amount is black.

Anyway, that's why I came to escape the room with Cha Yoo-jin in the middle of the night when my schedule was empty.

Of course, the staff with their smartphone cameras followed with sad eyes.

'sorry.'

I didn't know it was like this either.