131-134

Episode 131

'I Like Waiting', performed by the participants in 'Azusa', has been a stage that has been steadily gaining views to this day with its unique oriental and vague atmosphere.

Of course, besides this song, Testa had quite a few successful team battle stages.

Of course, opinions about the stage they wanted to try again came out in various ways while they were preparing for the concert.

-Anyway, the hero concept seems to be the most appropriate to scale up for concerts!

-To the new, new world... Everything, if I do it again, I think I'll do better... !

-vampire! i want to do it!

-Guys, do you have any thoughts of wanting to sing V-tic sunbae's song? I think it's possible now... ... .

-... Calm down, brother.

However, most of them dropped out at the discussion stage. Because the staff has changed too much.

If we didn't do it right, we could have given the pod of 'stealing the song from the dropouts'.

However, this song, which was actively pushed by Sejin Keun, did not have such anxiety elements.

-Haha, our members are still here, so what~

Except for Gold 1, all team members of Moon Rabbit successfully debuted as testers.

In addition, Gold 1, who will be debuting soon, even willingly left permission via text message on the premise that they would use it at their own concert as well.

In that way, Testa was able to prepare for the stage with excitement.

And now.

Seven people wearing dark robes appeared on the stage.

The sound of the bill rang.

Ugh-. Woo woo woo-. Woo-woo-woo-.

A graceful and melancholy sound.

It was a sound that everyone in the audience had heard at least once.

At that moment, a person gracefully turned back. And she spurred upside down into the air, the hem of her scroll fluttering.

The stretched, eerie line leaped higher than before before falling forward.

A splendid golden gongryongpo pattern shone on the fluttering ultramarine blue scroll.

"... ... !"

The audience did not understand the situation for a while, but started screaming the moment the detail of the rabbit mask was caught on the screen.

"Ouch!"

"crazy!!"

Following the fun party, the nostalgic rabbit appeared.

Even lavishly dressed.

-Every street corner waiting for you

I am always excited

A colorful jade pacifier swayed under the rabbit mask that the members flipped over.

The details of the clothes, which were more dazzling than Azusa, made beautiful circles and sparkles whenever the tall figures moved.

And Testa brought the strange atmosphere of the time and even the slightly inhumane group dance intact.

No, on the contrary, it became more intense.

-I like waiting

my wait is long

Because it's always fun