251-260

Episode 251

It was a good thing that the Chuseok holiday was guaranteed after the island distress entertainment was over. Because I have a place to use it.

'... I was going to press 'Check the Truth' then.'

Even if my condition was not very good, it was an advantage to be able to recover during the holidays, and it was very good that they all went to their parents' homes because it was a holiday.

'I'll be able to tidy up by myself.'

But now, all of a sudden, what kind of suggestion is this?

'Calling co-workers over to my house for the holidays?'

Did you decide to make each other uncomfortable?

In particular, Ryu Cheong-woo, like me when he was young, had a chance of going down to his parents' house every holiday... .

"... ... ."

'done.'

Until there... Let's not speculate unnecessarily. It's meaningless.

Turbuck.

I was slowly walking along the mountain path, and I just asked openly.

"Wouldn't it be a little like that for me to go on holidays?"

"are you okay."

Liu Cheng-wu answered honestly.

"Nothing different from usual. I already talked about just staying with the family. Wouldn't it be nice to have some holiday food?"

"... ... ."

Liu Cheng-wu smiled bitterly, wondering what he interpreted my silence as.

"actually... It's a little uncomfortable to see my relatives."

"... !"

"I got a call from <Idol Co., Ltd.> that way."

Ryu Cheng-wu spoke calmly.

"Because there was even an article about it... After that, even my parents said they wouldn't go on holidays."

"... ... ."

okay. The <Azusa> writer used a relative chance.

Ryu Cheng-wu's parents also seemed to refrain from interacting with relatives, fearing that he would fall prey to the knights.

I chose a horse

"You are wise."

"Haha, is it? Anyway, so it's just me and my parents at home. My sister is going on a trip with her friends. Oh, and our dog is there too."

"... ... ."

"Think about it. Being alone in the dorm is probably going to be difficult this time."

"yes?"

The bitter smile disappeared from Liu Chengyu's face, and he showed a bit of mischief.

"I don't know? The members and the company said that you shouldn't be left alone because strange things happen every time you go on vacation."

"... ... ."

that... It deserves it.

I am at a loss for words as I recall my past from my last vacation.

'Because I robbed them all.'

Nara too would watch if any member of the team gets sick every time they get a vacation or if they get caught up in a dog fight.