446-450

Episode 446

[That hyung, but why are you Ju Dan?]

VTIC Casting.

Why did this guy pop out of the list of brains to use all of a sudden?

'To be honest... There are not many candidates.'

[...] ... oh.]

Wasn't it that I was talking about the situation here and there in the first place?

My body changes, I return to the past, and the system... . I'm not stupid enough to talk about this crazy thing all over the place.

There are only a handful of people who were caught up in the incident and had no choice but to share the situation a little.

'And he's the one who seemed to have the most resistance to this kind of thing out of all of them.'

A little... It's a strange guy, but I think it might be helpful.

He said that he contacted Joo-dan with the thought that it would be worthwhile to make ends meet.

First, out of courtesy, I asked what was going on.

"How is your military life, senior?"

- There is quite a bit to talk about the efficiency of the conscription system, but I will omit it.

"... ... Um, yes."

I'm starting to wonder how that guy will be treated in the unit.

But I decided to take care of my problems.

Let's see... .

'Because it's a dormitory, there must be people eavesdropping on it.'

Celebrity calls, even if you pretend not to, wouldn't you be interested if anyone could hear you?

The subject must be misunderstood.

"Actually, while I was playing 'game', I contacted you because I wanted to ask you something about this 'system'."

I brought up the system problem only after laying the groundwork for 'contacting lightly for hobbies, it's a family law like a psychological test'.

To sum it up roughly, the body changed due to a mission failure, and such and such a status message appeared... .

After exchanging several questions and answers, the guy eventually responded like this.

-Body switching... It's a romantic comedy cliché. It's not something I'm familiar with.

"... ... ."

Should I quit?

'Be patient.'

I have to use this guy's brain, so I endure it for once.

"It's rather good because I wanted to hear the unique position of a third party. What do you think?"

There was silence for a while.

And after a while, Judan spoke up.

An idea I hadn't even imagined.

-Have you considered the possibility that there was no mission in the first place?

what?

* * *

days after that.

Testa's last-minute preparations for the comeback went smoothly without any major disturbances.

Originally, it was an album with a tidal wave, so I tried to go hard because I was tired, but considering that the last album was also quite strong, 'Savior', I lowered the maniac concentration.