191-195

Episode 191

In fact, when this reality program was planned, it was a simple travel and healing concept.

With the addition of the director's American bottle and the addition of a part that reacts to American culture, the composition was very obvious.

'I guess it'll end after seeing only some fans.'

Just got an estimate.

Well-known idols appear only to heal, so how can they remain popular for so long?

That's why the reality show crews were also languishing. It seemed that it was because they were already having fun picking out provocative pictures that harassed the cast.

So it was rather easy to catch.

- Wouldn't it be more fun if the program had some curves? Whether we earn our own travel expenses... ... .

-Isn't that right??

I was fishing right away.

The general manager was already preoccupied with the prospective junior group, so he passed the change easily.

And reality production crews, as expected, began to reconstruct the concept of 'making money and playing' in the most stimulating way.

... On the first day of filming, it means that I did not expect that I would go through the back with a debt claim.

"Ah, it was so worn that day that it was so difficult to restore it."

"That is correct. I learned the importance of responsible consumption... ."

"What did we eat then? Lobster?"

"Lobster and King Crab! It is very delicious!"

"Yeah, it was delicious... ... ."

Cha Yoo-jin's clear remarks made some of them look sad. It was worth it.

'The production crew deliberately drove it to an expensive course.'

-No~ You can really go anywhere!

By saying it this way.

All the members commented that the nuance sounded like 'playing to your heart's content on the first day will motivate you to work hard to go back to play'.

So on the first day, I watched dolphins, ate lobster, and slept at a luxury resort in Cape May, a resort city in New Jersey.

And here is the amount charged:

"But I didn't expect to be charged $4,000 raw."

"therefore."

It is about 4.5 million won in Korean currency.

At least, I would still be in debt if I hadn't lowered the price to $1,800 by asking, "Shouldn't I stay at the accommodation even if I'm not playing?"

It was a very shocking start, but looking back, I think it was definitely fun.

It's not that I don't really have that money, it's betrayal and shock in entertainment, so there's nothing particularly sadistic about it.

'All the staff laughed... ... .'

I remember Bae Se-jin looking at them with a face full of betrayal.

Anyway, I worked like a cow after that, paid off the debt in three days, and saved $800 for the theme park tomorrow.

It's a pleasure beyond expectations.

'... I was so immersed in it because making money is addictive.'