138-140

Episode 138

When I clicked on the music video, the video title caught my eye before the 5-second advertisement.

[TeSTAR 'Midnight and Next (00 : 01)' Official MV]

[22, 147, 586 views]

'Oh, that's 22 million.'

It was 20 million when I saw it a while ago, but even though it's been a week since its release, the number of views is accumulating quite quickly.

The time it took to reach 10 million was also a new record for the group.

'I'm watching again, what.'

"It deserves it," the graduate student shrugged.

This is because Testa's music video this time was a bit different from the previous ones.

"Ah, let's begin."

At that moment, the commercial ended and the music video started.

[...] ... ]

An antique gramophone covered in dust and cobwebs was captured on the screen.

A white hand came out of the corner and pressed the phonograph needle.

Fighting.

The cobweb snapped, and a slow, crackling melody began to flow.

It was lo-fi jazz with the sound quality deliberately lowered.

A romantic and sad piano sounded.

Before I knew it, the cut of the screen changed to the entrance of the mansion.

Although it is old, the structure, which still has traces of luxury, showed tremendous visual beauty in the captured frame.

and among them.

Under the dusty, glowing chandelier, the focus was on the figure of seven people sitting in formation.

the song started

- slowly falling asleep

time to night

i don't want to escape

-It's quiet now

song and dream

Forget everything, it's midnight here.

your Midnight

The choreography unfolded.

The color of modern dance and waltz stood out. It was an elegant and complex choreography with a lot of movements using the whole body to support each other.

The long cuffs swayed.

There were no repetitive movements that were easy to follow or memorize. It was a movement solely aimed at making people see with their mouths open.

The structural lines were held long under the light of the chandelier.

-Even if the second hand of the clock runs and calls me

I can't lift it up again today

I'm here, your midnight

your Midnight

The video changes the background from an old and luxurious entrance hall to a classy study in the rain, a huge dining table lined with rusty bird cages, and a bathroom full of red scented candles.

Each time, the hair and clothes also changed their shape and color, and the background was digested naturally in an instant.

It was a crazy visual beauty.

DODजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें