159-160

Episode 159

The Japanese broadcast that Testa appeared on was a morning broadcast with the time floating around 7:41 at the top.

'Ah, there's a K-pop level, so why don't you come to a place like a morning party?'

The high school student was a bit dissatisfied, but continued to watch the video with the thought that once it was played, we'd see what it was doing.

Korean subtitles were attached as if a fan had attached them.

[A super special KPOP group has visited!]

[Korean national idol, Testa]

And Testa's activity history and achievements intersect with music videos and awards scenes, and it quickly got on the air.

[Their album sales this time is 1.1 million!]

[Could it be the charm of the 7 members and 7 colors formed through the survival audition?]

[I asked Hallyu fans in Shin-Okubo!]

And the interview with KP0P fans on the streets around Koreatown passed briefly.

[As expected, I feel like I have the most momentum lately?]

[My favorite is Moon University. She is a cute puppy who is good at singing!]

[Everyone has a different favorite.]

[Because the hard work is impressive and really cute.]

'Five... Is it popular in Japan too?'

The high school student straightened his sullen face.

The video foreshadowed the appearance of Testa, along with a sparkling star effect.

[Korea's Super Special Idol]

[Appearing in the studio now!]

Doo Doo Doo!

With a somewhat naked effect, Testa entered in the background of four or five panels clapping in a pastel tone set.

He was dressed in a navy blue suit with traditional accessories moderately matched.

'Look at the length of my legs.'

While the high school students felt vicarious satisfaction, Testa greeted politely with a smile without showing any nervousness.

[hello. Take your STAR, this is Testa!]

[Wow!]

[welcome. Please introduce yourself!]

[Yes!]

At the request of the MC, the self-introduction continued by mixing very simple Japanese or using English.

You know that you don't have much time, so add a little bit of your own characteristics.

[hello. This is Testa's leader Ryu Cheong-woo. He was the archery national team before.]

[Huh!]

[really?]

[Yes. It was a gold medalist.]

Then smile and pass the microphone to the next person without hesitation.

A more violent reaction came out on purpose.

[So cool! Dangerous!]

[That must be the charm point!]

The person who produced the subtitles even implemented the whispering sounds of the panels in the background as small color subtitles.

Every time a grinning member was caught, it was just 'cool' or 'cute'.