235-240

Episode 235

Human rights... stomach?

The atmosphere in the hospital room is confused... I thought I would lose, but seeing that everyone else was calm, everything was agreed except for me.

'At least they said before and after the report.'

I was about to press my forehead, but when I realized that I had an intravenous drip, I stopped.

"that... The National Human Rights Commission."

"... okay!"

that one... Wouldn't it be an institution without judicial coercion?

At best, it will be over with a little bullying at the company.

I don't know if they will seriously deal with reports of idol human rights violations that came in anonymously in the first place.

However, despite my explanation, Bae Se-jin does not appear to be taken aback.

"know. ... They can't solve all of this."

"... ... ."

"Still, it won't come out in the media! Receive city and correctional recommendations!"

"... ... ?"

Bae Se-jin still clenched his fists and eagerly explained the principles of his actions.

So, to sum up, this guy's judgment is like this.

"Since the company is blocking the media coverage of the entertainment side, I tried to direct the article to the reporters of the society side... Are these words?"

"that's right."

In a word, it is a route change.

To Sejin Bae... Did you have such an ambition?

'after... ... .'

cigarette... No, it's done.

You almost bit your tongue, so let's clean your mouth.

I quickly checked in my head what would happen.

'If it's anonymous, there's a high probability that the effect Bae Se-jin is aiming for will not happen.'

Is an entertainment company trying to cover up an artist-related accident?

The odds of the Human Rights Commission voluntarily finding out where the hell this place is are very low.

'If it's enough to make fun of the reporters who got the source here, it might end up scratching the company's temper.'

It's just that the company will get nervous, so it's 'Do you dare to report?' There is an aspect that becomes easier to negotiate when it is bigger than the embarrassment of such things... .

"And being anonymous... It doesn't mean I didn't tell you the name of the group."

"... then?"

"Only the anonymity of the informant... kept Uh, using the name of my mother's friend... ."

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin swallowed his saliva.

"... If that's the case, you won't think it's us. Competitors or... I wondered if they would think of a person who left the company or something like that."

As it turns out, it seems that this guy has sorted out all the employment and labor related issues that have happened at the agency so far.

From non-payment of overtime pay to illegal personal information search related to industrial espionage.