211-215

Episode 211

The smartphone advertisement was not a joint model with junior idols at all. If so, you would have known.

However, there were only a few cuts where they were filmed together.

"ruler... Come in here with me and show me what you have in your hand!"

"yes."

"Ah, be sure to hold the tap with one hand~ lightly!"

"yes!"

A junior idol is advertising a tablet from the same brand line, and it seemed that the two groups would appear at the same time in order to have an additional effect in the advertisement.

And because this side is ahead of me in terms of time and awareness, it ended up like Mirinae waiting for one more time on the day of the testa shoot before coming in.

'Still, the fact that he didn't tell me until the day was over the line.'

It is not clear whether the first manager forgot because he was so shocked that he lost his hand to Ryu Cheong-woo, or if he was deliberately crushed by the company.

Of course, the heart attack is the latter.

'Did you get a sense after bouncing off the opinions of the headquarters several times these days?'

The possibility that the affiliated artists will request revisions because they do not want to be involved with each other.

And if I had known in advance, I would have.

'Because I just talk a lot.'

It is a board that has already been scratched by the topic related to 'Magical Boy'.

In extreme cases, it could have been like this.

-Ah, what's going on with the tie-in again?

-Looking at it, he was alone, but he dealt with juniors hahahahaha I got tired of greed.

-It would have been better if Mirinae, who can appeal to people of all ages and genders, was the main character. I am very sorry for your business perspective.

-Those fans really can't figure out the subject.

-Oh, we don't like it either.

-ㅋㅋㅋ That's why we usually meet each other, but I'm betting on the album that more than one couple have already started dating hahahaha

From comparisons to dating guesses.

It was unnecessarily annoying.

Luckily, the company was also conscious of this, and when I came here, there were hardly any suspiciously tied cuts.

Rather, it was a layout that emphasized the premium electronic device line 'Cosmic' with artists from the agency T1 Stars.

"My identity shining like a star."

"Star's Choice, Cosmic!"

But even this is quite empty.

'What the fuck are you saying that they have a great commonality and vision when they weren't raised by themselves?'

Perhaps, since they want to develop other newcomers soon, it seems that they have come to the conclusion internally that they need a value for their name beyond a simple <Azusa> affiliated agency.

Existing groups may have come in from audition programs that have already hit the box office, complaining that they are overpowered by the rookie theme.