291-300

Episode 291

In conclusion, the sound source was great.

"What rank are you...?" ?"

"for a moment."

I checked the daily music charts.

[3rd Place Testa - Promise]

"oh my god."

"I climbed one step higher than yesterday!"

"Wooooow!"

Cha Yoo-jin passed by humming a strange hooligan song. She was honestly offended, so I understand.

I feel... It's thrilling.

'If the results come back as much as the investment, there is no hormone system like this.'

The sound source above us was a drama OST and a song by an indie band in power for a long time.

In fact, it means that we did the best among the easy-listening songs aimed at summer.

'The build-up went well.'

The feeling of pleasure when the route, which was completed two months before the comeback, matches the timing of each section, is almost exhilarating.

topicality. and topicality.

I looked back at the flow of the past week.

The heavy rain stage, which turned off aggro with half controversy and half admiration, swept the social platform, and thanks to the explanation that exploded just in time, it established itself as a 'positive image' with its explosive power.

-It's just X or a work of art

-The person who said in the comments of Testa's comeback stage that it makes me feel better when I watch it, this makes me feel better haha

-Gatgok Gatdol Gatmu

-It's so amazing that water can splash like that. Testa, you guys are mermaids.

- K-pop is really fun this summer. Looking back 10 years later, I think everyone is selling memories hahahaha

Even if it became an issue, I couldn't like it to my heart's content because of safety issues, but now it means that there is no hesitation in consumption.

'People are more enthusiastic when a restriction is lifted like this rather than just releasing their mind.'

After that, as expected, people who encountered this spray choreography were sucked into the sound source as soon as they heard the song.

Once again, the virtuous cycle structure between the sound source and the stage was completed.

[(Pre-release) Those who sail to the sky appear with a waterdrop dance! | Tiny Club Episode 102]

In the end, even a parody pre-release that seemed to have been hurriedly synthesized in this week's TV entertainment testa appearance appeared.

It comes out in the most conservative media, which means it has settled as a trend.

'Because that stage image is to the extent that TV uses it for topical aggro.'

So the result is this

-The Testa song is really coming out everywhere. I went to Hongdae and was embarrassed haha

-Honestly, the choreography of both songs was really well-chosen, but the heavy rain dance was really sweet.

-My kindergartener nephew also followed suit. How far does it spread?