181-183

Episode 181

When the company first found out about my hospitalization, it was understandably shocked.

At best, I sent him on vacation, but it took 4 weeks for the treatment, otherwise there would have been no lightning strikes in the middle of the night.

And when I explained the full story of the incident, I was even more astonished.

"S, are you a stalker??"

"yes. Caught by some crazy person... ."

It was an excuse that was similar to what I said to the members, but the agency also changed its complexion when they said, 'I also hit quite a bit.'

He wanted to ask me to bear with it rather than stir up public opinion for nothing, but when he asked me to ask himself, he even reacted.

"Yes, Mr. Moondae. Don't worry, we'll be adding as many security personnel as we can! I'm on vacation, so this happened... ... ."

It was a great skill to hint that it was not their responsibility because they were on vacation.

Even though I was on vacation, they obviously knew that I was staying at the dorm, and I hadn't contacted them for several days, so I must have been a bit stung.

'It's obvious.'

Anyway, thanks to that, the article title was easily picked.

[Testa Park Moon-dae, hospitalized due to fall during concert practice]

Isn't that neat?

I decided to post a notice on the company's official account, and the contents were well organized with sprains and bruises.

'Enough.'

Actually, I thought this topic would end at this point.

When I searched, the circumstances that I was hospitalized were spread under the water, but it was because everyone was in a hurry because of the source issue.

Of course, the people who are obsessed with idols' private lives came up with the story first.

- Hey Gommo, he said he was hospitalized.

-ㅠㅠㅠ I think I'm going to be hospitalized at Bakmun University. He won't come to the dorm.

-I don't have any history. I think he's talking to me... What's up

There was nothing more out of this line.

Besides, the place I was hospitalized was a hospital that the company had filmed before, so the officials were speechless.

This means that little has been said about my detailed condition.

Occasionally, there was a right sound, but a lot of rumors and lies were mixed, and those were also treated as rumors.

- I heard from an acquaintance that something was broken after getting caught by Jeongbyeong's sasaeng... hmm

-It's body aches, honestly, there's no point in talking about it.

-Injury to the wrist haha ​​It seems like an injury from choreography practice.

Since we were talking like this, I thought that the excuse of 'a stage injury during concert practice' was quite persuasive and would not be a particularly shocking reason.

In addition, the company quickly started embargo management to prevent useless articles from appearing before the official position.

Certainly, the head of the company seemed to be running well this time.