171-173

Episode 171

Do you know the ghost story of finding a doll thrown in the trash in front of the front door?

My feelings right now are very similar to that.

'Why is this coming out here?'

The trait that I picked up now is 'It turns out you're right'.

At the beginning of Azusa's participation, he came out as a C grade and used it to persuade Seon Ah-hyun, but it was a trait that was deleted during his debut.

It was funny that it popped up again, but the other things were also funny.

'Why is the grade A?'

I've experienced that the traits I already had are synthesized and changed to a higher grade when they come up again, but in that case, it seems that the name has changed.

'What kind of system is unsystematic.'

I don't know why it has the same name again. It's probably not bullshit that can only be said in X Mangem that it was upgraded to A grade because of its effectiveness.

first... Let's check the contents in detail.

[characteristic]

Acquire 'It turns out you're right (A)'!

-Arouse emotional agitation in the listener.

: Activation rate 60%, basic activation state

"... hmm."

The explanation is the same, the probability has definitely increased. I think it was 35% when it was C grade, but it's 60% here.

'Then it's a higher rank, but it's true that the name hasn't changed... why?'

At that moment, an idea came to my mind.

'Is this a warning?'

Come to think of it, I hypothesized that when a new trait comes out, there will definitely come a moment to use it.

And the hypothesis... It seems to have been pretty good so far.

That's why I didn't even change the name, just to make me think twice and warn you to take this attribute... ... .

'charge.'

Let's not focus too much on the intent of this status window. Have you ever been stabbed in the back of the head once or twice?

However, there is no need to ignore it unconditionally just because it is reluctant. I had to judge objectively.

"... ... ."

I tapped my arm with my fingers, and eventually shrugged.

'what... I was about to change it anyway.'

'Emotional agitation' was a useful ability in many ways.

'This is the right choice.'

I manipulated the properties field.

[Attribute: International Student (A) has been deleted!]

That's how the 'I hear and see you're right (A)' trait re-entered my status window. congratulations on writing the gambit again.

All that remains is to invest in stats... .

"okay. Like Sejin, I think the basics are the most important. However, it is closer to the mindset than the technical aspect. It's important not to lose your original intention."

"Hmm, maybe!"

"Me too... I think the heart is important... !"

"that's right! mind! Personality!"