187-190

Episode 187

"Wow, that sucks."

After midnight, Kim Rae-bin's personal fan was engrossed in the Internet while eating bread.

Testa's Saturday concert, which she attended before midnight, that is, the mid-day concert, ended safely and successfully like the first day.

-He gave a lot of comments saying that it was better because the kids had time to spare, and even smiled at the encore, just happy 100%

-Today's penalty group: Seon Ah-hyun, Cha Yu-jin, Bae Se-jin, and Kim Rae-bin hahaha

-Lovers are working really hard to get the quiz wrong, aren't they really doing it too much?

-no. I'm doing well. I'll have to punish everything tomorrow.

-Kim Rae-bin 3 bunny ears (photo)

The quality and enjoyment were still good, without a doubt.

In other words, the noise of the day came from other factors.

First, of course, it was because of the company's announcement about Park Moon-dae's stage equipment.

Instead of an apology, the statement was written focusing on future measures.

If it was a company dealing with consumers of industrial products, that method might have worked, but it certainly did not work in the entertainment business.

-I must be crazy

-The real boy was right.

-It's been a long time since I've seen a post full of evasion of responsibility until this point.

-It's a device error, it's nabal, and you're going to go all the way to Seoul. Park Moon-dae really came.

-As expected, it wasn't because of Gommo's injury, it was because the agency didn't work.

-Now I can't believe that the agency hired an expert. Then what did you do until now hahahaha

-So you're saying you're going to make a kid faint, and then make him go to Seoul Con because the device is a waste? wow

From people who feel like they will send trucks and bamboo spears to the agency building without hesitation right away, to people who are relieved that they can see the stage themselves.

As when the rumor first spread, various reactions came out again, but this time there was a clear commonality.

Either way, the evaluation of the agency fell below the floor.

Whether it was worry about Moondae Park or contempt for the agency's incompetence and impudence, they converged and created a sharp atmosphere.

-I thought I had money, but I guess I didn't have money to spend on the safety of my singer.

-T-won die, please die

-Just give the company to Moondae.

And since it came this far, even those who were cynical started to form an airflow of 'the agency admits that it's a bit messy'.

-To be honest, from a Muggle perspective, this is King Jeong, right?

-Small entertainment company wearing a mask from practice injury

- Rather than checking each one next time, it's better to beat properly now.

Rabin Kim's fan was also this way. However, there were some stereotypes.

'Originally, the agency should listen.'

Anyway, all that public opinion flowed in one direction, and it was poised to explode with public opinion as soon as the concert was over.