226-230

Episode 226

The response to the disclosure of group message room conversations was good.

-Is this a comeback rice cake??? Is the title Rabin your own song?

-Notice in group chat room hahaha

(Capture with underlined 'No more than 10 emoticons, yes you Lee Se-jin')

-Have you ever seen Mundaeng-daeng, who just keeps talking about work no matter what kind of bullshit happens? He's a puppy, so he's used to bullshit.

-No, Sejin Bae is really crazy to use a hamster emoticon.

If there is no particular problem, wouldn't this kind of small and friendly content be a steady seller? Besides, there was even a comeback hint, so it must have been fun.

... However, before uploading this, I received an unexpected review at the last minute.

-Um, do you want me to capture and post it?

-okay.

- Wouldn't Chungwoo hyung be better at this? you're the leader

-... !

-You don't usually post things like this, so I think the fans will like it more~ Don't they?

... That was right.

It must be more natural than me, who has already used similar patterns a few times.

So, I accepted Sejin's feedback and posted the article on the side of Ryu Cheong-woo to cleanly deal with it.

-Hey, it was clear rain.

-Ah, I put an animal emoticon after the names of Ryu Chung-woo's younger siblings and saved them. Are you crazy, this guy?

The results were good, so it was right to shut up and like it, but I have doubts in my mind.

'I couldn't think of this before that guy.'

Wasn't he like a child who was impatient with only his own motivation?

It's time to do a self-diagnosis to see if you've lost your form.

I clicked my tongue and crossed my arms.

'Do the next thing properly.'

Of course, before that, we had to properly finish preparing for the comeback.

Even if one person joins separately, it was organized so that it proceeds step by step, but the process of matching each other on stage is still essential.

Still, the other members, including me, have some time to spare. I've finished a lot of filming that I can do without Kim Rae-bin.

But not Kim Rae-bin.

'That guy has to do it all from now on.'

Thanks to this, as soon as Kim Rae-bin joined, he was so busy that he would start talking about work whenever he touched it.

Even so, he didn't forget to say hello.

A few days later at night, as soon as the time finally came, he sneaked into the room.

"My sister asked me to deliver it to my brother and Yujin Cha! I tried my best with all my sincerity. Thank you so much."

What Kim Rae-bin offered was... Yakgwa and pumpkin sikhye purchased from a local restaurant. She probably sent it by courier.

But the quantity is staggering.

'Somehow, you must have known Cha Yujin's taste... .'

Since the two give different things, it is reasonable to at least match the taste of the person who knows the taste.