118-120

Episode 118

The SBC Gayo Daejeon has ended.

Afterwards, due to schedule problems, I slept in the car all morning and moved, but my condition was the best in the past month.

This is because as soon as the broadcast ended, the manager told me all the current public opinion.

- Completely turned upside down!

It was worth seeing the members' expressions at that time.

Anyway, after that, everyone seems to have slept soundly even though they were not in the car, as if the tension was relieved.

Thanks to that, I was able to tolerate the fact that I was not alone in the dorm because the company called me this morning.

But I had no reason to guess why he called me.

'Well, looking at his expression, it doesn't seem like a bad thing.'

I wish I had a new personal schedule.

And as soon as I entered the back porch of the company building, I could see the cause of the call.

Many boxes had been piled up so that the small porch for officials burst open.

All of them are carefully packaged with ribbons... It was a gift box.

It was similar to the one I saw at the entrance of the hostel on my last vacation, but on a much larger scale.

'uh?'

for a moment.

One of the staff members with me laughed.

"Mr. Moondae, I have a birthday present for you~"

"... ... !"

... I see.

Today is December 15th.

It was Park Moon-dae's birthday.

'... I couldn't even guess.'

I completely forgot about it because I lost my sense of date due to endless repetition of schedules and practice.

Recently, I didn't even notice it because I didn't check social media on purpose.

'... It's not even my birthday in the first place.'

No, even before I entered Park Moon-dae's body... It was rare to have a particularly special birthday.

'It was to the point of eating with rice or some expensive ingredients.'

Thanks to that, seeing the gift boxes filling the two walls made my feet stiff.

Did this all come from me?

"I think it would be difficult to leave it at home... The home of Mr. Moondae... Well."

The employee suddenly blurted out behind his back, perhaps realizing the family history of Moondae Park while he was talking.

And kindly corrected again.

"Shall we put it in the company warehouse? Electronic devices and luxury items will be sent to the dorm. You can go and try it out."

"... ... Did the people who brought this say anything?"

Even looking at it, it seemed that the packaging was different in three or four places.

'I think he tried to deliver at least one or two teams directly... ... .'

"Oh, they used a professional delivery company. I got a delivery call the day before yesterday."

The employee shrugged.