166-168

Episode 166

"Give me a phone."

I took over Sejin's smartphone and skimmed through an article.

Park Moon-dae was the best aggro knight who picked the title for being an insolvent player.

------------=

〈Re-listing! Idol Co., Ltd. 2> Park Moon-dae, who won last season as an unspecified and unexperienced general public, encouraged the participants to experience the same, saying, 'There are times when you exceed the limit.'

... ...

A program official said, 'The beauty of watching <Azusa> is that you don't know who will win in a program that leaves everything to the viewers' choice, adding, "Thank you to Testa for willingly appearing."

... ...

------------=

"Hmm."

I'll get it roughly

'The article from the Azusa side is correct.'

I wrote it as if I was conveying the story of Park Moon-dae, but in fact, the focus was not on me.

'I guess he wants to emphasize the dramatic fun of Azusa.'

I want to emphasize the unpredictable fun of a program like Bioju, in which a person who participates without a background can suddenly win.

But that doesn't sound like a very good idea.

'Did I overdo it?'

My first rank was also Gold, and I received Platinum in the grade evaluation.

And he was a regular audition-style participant who steadily ran the royal road in a topical group and won the championship after a family affair was solved at the last minute.

It means that they are not participants who show the differentiated style of <Azusa>.

'It's uselessly full of mulberries.'

It would just have to go to the reminder of the fun of the audition, but it seems that the production crew took a strange pride in this opening audition program.

'It looks like these guys are a little out of shape.'

I don't know if skipping even-numbered seasons is a jinx.

'As expected, Testa has to step out.'

As long as you are an affiliated celebrity, it will be a big loss if you get along with T1, so if an offer comes in, whether it's reappearing or collaborating, we need to create a sense of justification so that we can comfortably decline.

First of all, let's check the aftermath of this article.

"It looked good."

"Okay~ It wasn't a bad feeling, was it?"

"uh. It's fine."

First of all, from the fans reaction.

I returned Sejin's smartphone and started searching with my smartphone.

"... ... ."

And I was bewildered.

-The bastards of Mangjusa made me hear all the blood, sweat, and tears of my child's death, only through word of mouth, and in the new season, they showed 3 seconds of it hahaha

- I say jogon jogon, but the content is that the real mundae has affection and passion for this work... I felt so much that I was crying.

-It hurts my heart that Moondae's personality definitely didn't show off in order not to worry the fans.