321-330

Episode 321

The buzz of people under the stage, the noise of the equipment, and the flickering lights of the cheering rods stimulate all five senses.

I'm back.

"... ... ."

someone grabs your shoulder When I turn my head, I see big Sejin and the faces around me.

This kid is laughing, but his hands are getting stronger. I think it was this guy who called me earlier.

'I must have stumbled.'

When I debuted in <Azusa>, I remember that I almost collapsed after watching the first truth check.

I don't know if it was a similar situation, but the difference in the time I feel is so big.

Suddenly, I quickly scanned the faces of the guys standing behind me.

'A long time.'

From Ryu Chung-woo to Bae Se-jin, who stood on the outskirts. In fact, I met Bae Se-jin a few days ago, but it's surprising that he has a different impression from the guy at the beginning of his debut.

'I've seen it for a long time.'

It's been 4 years.

As a student, it's no different than going to college together after graduating from the same high school.

I came this far by forming a team with six strangers my age. It is a rare experience.

However, I have an irrational thought that I could not have made a better team than this even if I had chosen with my own eyes with a status window.

It was a rare thing.

I laughed in my heart when I saw Kim Rae-bin with his pupils shaking.

'It's as you said.'

-Although we did not meet for the purpose of friendship, I believe that a true sense of solidarity can grow within it!

There is more to this than simply wanting to keep doing it as it is because of the good grades.

And the same goes for the cheering sticks shaking in front of them.

I nodded slightly to the guys standing behind me, then turned to the front again.

People who support Testa.

And, as Testa's Park Moon said, the one in front of me is me.

The conclusion that came out after going through all those situations is still that.

"... ... ."

I can't do this. Perhaps because of the words he heard in the world of images just before, his head struggles in his emotions.

'It's embarrassing.'

It was then.

All of a sudden, text popped up on the prompter.

-Please express your feelings quickly.

"... !"

yes, feeling.

I came to my senses. The fact that I had something to do right now raised my head to reality.

It was frozen for about 3 or 4 seconds. It's already been a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time at the awards ceremony, but I'm going to have a good time.

'Still, it's the first target to receive fair grades, so I hope you understand.'

I chuckled and grabbed the mic.