271-280

Episode 271

Are you making your own documentary?

'omg.'

Raebin Kim's fan, who seemed to be upset at the mere sight of the word "documentary" because he had been so damned, instantly felt a fight.

'Hey, little... .'

Isn't it just scratching and swelling?

However, this thought did not last long and disappeared beneath the surface.

It was because Testa in the reappearing screen looked very friendly.

Perhaps in the morning, the photographer who was taking pictures of the members spread out on the floor with shaky hands touches them.

[Let's eat.]

[and... . I feel sleepy.]

[...] I want to eat meat.]

"... ??"

So, rather than just looking close to each other... It was just that their actions were plain and real without purpose or exaggeration.

There were many videos of Testa that were well processed through the planning and editing of producers.

Even there, Testa was individual and revealed her own personality, but it was the first time she had faced the feeling of not being conscious of the public.

Delirling-.

The slow accompaniment is... It is the acoustic guitar from Kim Rae-bin's 'The Magic is You' that came out just before.

The live sound of the raw, almost unmixed sound resonated on the scene.

[hmm.]

[Not sure?]

[a little.]

Between the cuts practicing the choreography for the concert, they gathered together and monitored.

Eating ice cream in a hotel room while blankly watching foreign broadcasts.

In a hotel in another country, they play board games and throw cards at each other.

[haha!]

The laughter of the photographer echoes over the guitar. The screen shakes.

Short videos followed.

"... ... ."

Rabin Kim's fan was watching the video without thinking about anything else.

And I didn't even realize that I was like that.

After dancing, throwing and receiving objects, checking the dyeing, and coming off the stage, the screen jumps along with the members laughing and running.

And when the accompaniment passes the bridge and enters the climax.

Whoa... .

The concert preparations and after party photos I took myself passed through the video like a panorama.

A picture of everyone holding firecrackers at the beach, Park Moon-dae grilling meat at an after-party, and Lee Se-jin shaking a drink.

Yujan Cha smiles as she climbs onto the rehearsal stage... .

It was Testa's countless hours, not knowing when or how it was filmed.

In addition to activities, the fact that they share a lot of time on their own, on one screen and on one connection, poured like a huge meteor shower... .

"... ... ."

The audience became deafeningly silent, with the intermittent screams gone.

And, it was only then that Kim Rae-bin's fans were able to let out an internal scream.