147-150

Episode 147

"Brother, I am really sorry. In order to hastily and arbitrarily judge the situation, I carelessly used the personal experience my brother shared... ... ."

"Because it's okay."

If you listen to it one more time, it's the fifth.

I received Rabin Kim's apology with a bit of disgust.

'If anyone sees it, they'll think it's framed.'

All this guy did was tell the members, 'Moondae-hyung said he remembered the past while he was sleeping'.

It was most likely that he did it out of fear or nervousness.

Based on that, I must have tried to somehow interpret and respond to my damn light.

'... ... I thought I hid it well.'

It was an illusion.

After coming to Korea and checking the summer package shoot, my atmosphere was filthy awkward and gloomy.

'I was afraid that something would happen to me and I would have handled it with care.'

Even the camera occasionally caught these guys worrying or nervous.

The reason why the filming went smoothly was entirely thanks to Sejin, who made a lot of noise about twice as much by himself.

'... Liu Qingyu refrained.'

It was clear from the beginning of the shoot that I realized that I was uncomfortable with myself.

Enduring my silence, I said to Kim Rae-bin.

"Then I must apologize. Sorry for the blurry atmosphere."

"Yes?? Absolutely not! In the first place, there is a need to apologize for the unexpected situation that occurred in a situation where filming was in progress... ... ."

"yes. In the same sense, you don't have to apologize either."

"... ! Okay. thank you!"

After convincing me of 'why there is no need to apologize', Kim Rae-bin finally stopped talking and left after saying hello.

"Let's go in. I hope you have a comfortable break."

"yes. you also."

Immediately the room became quiet. One of her roommates was absent due to her schedule and the other was because of her modest hobby.

'The world is quiet.'

I sighed and buried myself in the bed.

But another noise came from the next bed.

'... Less than 3 seconds have passed since I said it was quiet.'

It was Bae Se-jin.

"... Little, are you okay?"

"Yes? Yes."

It's an obvious answer, but in reality, my condition was quite stable.

I don't know if it's because I drank and brushed it off at the last minute, or if it's because I left the unfamiliar country where things happened and returned to my room in a familiar dorm.

Either way, it wasn't to the point that I couldn't stand it like before.

Just remembering it makes me break out in a cold sweat. So I was happy to add an explanation.

"There will be no interruptions to filming now. Do not worry."

"I-I didn't worry about that!!"

Bae Se-jin screamed loudly and then, in surprise, grabbed the book he was reading.