121-124

Episode 121

After a long time, Testa W Live started with Cha Yoo-jin and Se-jin's bright eyes.

[Is it okay?]

[Come out!]

The two flirted and pulled the camera back after seeing excited people start posting comments.

Then, the professional attire of the two caught my eye.

Specialized in cooking... It was an apron and latex gloves.

[Hello Lover!]

[hello!]

The two bowed their heads and checked the screen. Tea Yujin checked her Korean comment in her icy eyes and shook her hand.

[Nice to meet you, too!]

[Haha, me too! And the reason we turned on W Live today is... It's for cooking this chicken!]

As Sejin Keun quickly adjusted the camera, two immaculate raw chickens ate the selfie filter and were briefly caught on camera.

[Now, do you see that chicken? Actually, that's the chicken I ordered as a birthday present for Mundae!]

Despite the reaction full of question marks, Keun Se-jin naturally continued his next words.

[I'm going to cook nicely today and serve delicious rice for the year-end party and Moondae!]

[Chicken Soup for the Soul! Chicken soup!]

-what is it

-Do you cook that?

-Can you do it? ㅜㅜ

-Chicken soup for the soul wasn't drip hahahahaha

Despite the worrying comments, the two laughed heartily.

[If it comes out tasteless, we eat it, and Moondae and the members order something delicious!]

[But do well this time!]

The comments were more anxious about Cha Yu-jin's unfounded confidence.

-Call Moondae

-Guys, I don't think this is it.

- Cute but scary

The two, who are definitely at the top of the team in terms of their strong interpersonal relationships and mentality, filtered out bad comments such as 'no jam' and 'don't show me TT' and just accepted the fan reaction.

[Aha, Moondae hyung! Brothers, come soon!]

[That's right~ I'm a little late because of my schedule! We'll prepare the main dish first, and we're going to make some simple ones together!]

By the way, it was a lie.

It was just that the choreography was slightly modified, so I was late for an hour or two because I had to go into additional practice.

However, the two who learned it the fastest were able to ask for their understanding and return home early to turn on W Live at the scheduled time.

However, the rest of the members had no idea that these two would do cooking content on W Live... ... .

[Let's start!]

[Best!]

And the dishes of the two were stably ruined.

Cha Yoo-jin, who had not forgotten the experience of the ghost tan soup made with Sun Ah-hyun last time, adjusted the heat pretty well, but the problem arose elsewhere.