111-114

Episode 111

"Is this a door? Did you bite?"

Park Mun-dae's home horse touched the screen while muttering unconsciously. I couldn't help but doubt because the appearance characteristics were similar to the comeback trailer.

As the conversation progressed, the name of the character that appeared as '??' was introduced.

And it wasn't 'Park Moondae'.

[?? : ... yes.]

[B11: I... Call me B11. That's enough.]

And a cut-scene with a colleague added, and a boy in a black hood rotating a luminous drone came in as an operable character.

'Oh, then did Mundae follow this character?'

She had seen a few advertisements with that concept, so she tried to skip it, but her overinvolved head started to spin and analyze the situation.

'wait for a sec. During the high five, the back number of the baseball uniform was 11. Then, if you think that B is derived from the adult 'Park'... !?'

The college student swallowed his saliva at the reasoning that seemed to be right.

'Uh, anyway let's keep playing... !'

Surprised by the unexpected rice cake, the college student continued to play.

Besides, this game was pretty fun.

The game is fully first-person, and begins with the protagonist falling into a sinkhole while out and moving to Seoul, a half-destroyed parallel world.

[Strange. You obviously went out early in the morning, but the sky outside the sinkhole is red and dark.]

[I think I hear someone crying and groaning up there, but I'm not sure]

[You are terribly embarrassed, but you are also worried that the sinkhole will collapse further if you stay there. What should I do?]

-Find a way to rise.

-Wait for rescue.

-Call for help.

-Listen to the sound more closely.

It was a somewhat exhausted atmosphere, but it was interesting and fun thanks to the fun of exploring and exploring a well-constructed worldview for the first time, and the abundance of options.

Even though it revolves around text, it was not boring because it put eye-catching graphics or illustrations for each battle and choice. And it was full of tension because it required a combination of luck and strategy.

'Well, let's go on. I'm also curious about the story behind it.'

However, I haven't given much weight to the storyline to fellow characters who are presumed to be in this school yet, or to other testa-like characters who continue to join.

So, on the contrary, I think about whether each character story will come out in the future.

'Ah, are you going to come out with a testa's view of the world?'

There will be people who curse at me for making me play games, but for those who decided to continue playing, it was a little thrilling.

The game continues, until the college student arrives at a subway station that has been engulfed in a strange red mass, with the animated character half collapsed.

[The history is dark and only the emergency lights are blinking. It seems like a strange fishy smell is coming up. The subway does not seem to be operating, but there is an announcement that the train is still entering.]