135-137

Episode 135

... First of all, I kept listening to the recording.

The more I listened, the more certain was the conversation I had with Choi Won-gil on the stairs outside the MBS station.

'Damn it.'

[Everyone lives like that! Just like I am... While everyone was fighting parts and cursing.]

Choi Won-gil's self-excuses, citing others, continued in a low-pitched tone.

In fact, it was a build-up that would make you swear even if you listened to it this far. It was because I was constantly arguing and blaming others and crying.

But behind this, the magic of editing was also applied.

He said he had put a new word in it.

[Because my brother is fine with everything.]

[...] not really. Would you do it if you swapped with me?]

[...] You can't change it!]

[There is a desire to change. Well... ... . But honestly, I wouldn't want to change my family.]

[Yes.]

[...] ... .]

Originally, Choi Won-gil's answer, which should have come to the family safety question, entered the end of the conversation without any hesitation.

Thanks to that, the nuance became much weirder.

'Choi Won-gil came out much more ruthless than before.'

As soon as I brought up family matters, I immediately replied, 'Yes, living as an orphan like you is a bit different, but I'm only envious of your career'.

Of course, there was no trace of Choi Won-gil's apology afterwards. After a few more seconds of crackling, the video ended.

It is a blank space that makes Park Mun-dae, embarrassed by Choi Won-gil's immediate answer, feel as if he is at a loss for words.

I guess this is also intentional.

"... ... Hmm."

I looked at the comments again.

First of all, there is one best comment written by interpreting Choi Won-gil's words in a more radical tone than the original.

This is the comment I read earlier.

And the next most recommended comments are... Well, it was exactly as expected.

I mean half of my story.

-Are you crazy about arguing with me?

-Park Moon-dae's parents are both dead. Oh my God, what's going on with that reaction...

-ㅋㅋㅋ Look at the way he talks, he seems to have a great personality

-Choi Won-gil was strong from the first time I saw his face.

- Park Moon-dae seems to be trying to teach me well, but I heard something like that... ah... I don't like... ㅠㅠ

-Would you say to the child whose parents passed away that it would be nice if his life went well?

- There is no evidence. Do you really believe this? Are all the comments testa fans...

└ Even the smell of Suzaku, those parsoons haha ​​Be filial at a time like this~

└ There is also a recorded version, but there is also a video, so it is missing

└ Aren't you ashamed to say that you're a sucker for something like this?