184-186

Episode 184

Park Moon-dae continued to rise into the air. As his limbs fell in the air, his limp body maintained a dramatic graceful line.

and continued to sing.

-This love heart melts

Until there is nothing to expect

anxiously smash

Until the drifting tee ends

Like the eerie lyrics, it was a static yet intense performance.

Homma, who had been watching the scene blankly, suddenly realized something.

'So head mic!'

From the moment I sat in the chair, I was wearing a head mic, not a standing or handheld mic.

'I thought it wasn't because of the atmosphere because the cloth was tied... ... .'

No, it was because of that crazy performance.

Even that wasn't the end.

- I'll still wait.

The moment the final refrain hits.

The accompaniment suddenly changed to a slow string solo.

In the midst of that mournful sound, the cloth that had been tied around the singer's body loosened and began to flutter along with the wind.

And the cloudy night sky began to be reflected on the display board.

"... ... !"

Cloth in primary colors swaying against the background of a cloudy and dark night where the stars are not visible.

And a white figure floating in the middle.

Even though the cloth tied to him was untied as if he had been lifted up, Park Mun-dae was still floating in the air with only his body.

'crazy.'

I didn't even have time to think about how I did it. Every element of the scene made a dramatic contrast, and it even looked like a kind of modern art.

The white outfit shimmered in the light.

The song flowed beautifully without wavering.

-The day you finally came

Until the day you say you're pretty

Unlike the original song that seemed to burn, it was a singing method and accompaniment that seemed to touch the sadness clearly.

-Waiting

The ensemble of the orchestra resounded in the venue. It was the sound actually played under the stage.

Moondae Park's body slowly descended from the air on the melody.

and the next moment.

As if nothing had happened, Park Mun-dae sat quietly in his chair.

The fabric, untied in all directions, was spread like a pattern on the floor.

pick.

The lights went off without warning, and the stage was over.

* * *

Wow!!

The screams and exclamations echoing through the concert hall made even the backstage tremble.

And the daily staff, who glanced at the monitoring screen while packing up their luggage, were all in deep admiration.

Looking directly at the electronic signboard screen from the front, I thought it was a performance worth paying money to see.