220-225

Episode 220

To be honest, I had no great intentions in taking the GED.

It just seemed like there would be no harm in living at least in case of a high school diploma.

'There's no way that those who say they're middle school graduates will be quiet just because they passed the GED, even though they wore their hair like that in variety shows.'

So, just like renewing the TOEIC when the time comes, I solved the previous workbook once and finished without being too conscious.

I even prepared for the official exam after graduating from college, but I wondered if I wouldn't be able to pass the GED.

And as I thought, looking at the score of the previous exam, it was a pass.

"I just need to go quietly."

It was the conclusion reached by covering the graded problem book.

Our activities ended yesterday, and we weren't at the level of taking a vacation yet, but we were relaxed enough that our official schedule came out every other day or two.

Even so, after taking a break for about two weeks, I will have to prepare for the next album again, but it means that there will be no problem in taking the GED the day after tomorrow.

I crossed my arms.

'Let's not talk about it.'

There was nothing good about the news of my GED getting out of public opinion.

From useless sympathy public opinion to the worst case where a stalker becomes a nuisance to the exam hall, only unexpected situations increase.

Wouldn't it be just annoying in the yard where monitoring was already restricted?

'I don't have to tell the others.'

It's a long-awaited day off, so let's each play on our own.

[It's like these damn KPOP bands!]

"Wah ha ha ha!"

Immediately outside the door, the sound of Cha Yoo-jin's laughter was loud.

I think I've been watching 〈K-NOW〉 from the 4th episode, and thanks to that, I effectively trained for a mock test in the middle of the noise.

However, I don't know why Cha Yu-jin is laughing.

'The atmosphere seems to have changed a bit since episode 4.'

Unlike the early days when it felt like 'feeding trouble with the KPOP hell camp with unresponsive officials', from the 4th episode, the stories of the participants were illuminated and a consensus was formed.

[Since my parents died, I haven't had the feeling that other people 'care' about me.]

[I really need the prize money. For my family.]

And naturally, the editing of the participants' attitudes changed a little to match the atmosphere.

Unlike before, when he was in pain at the camp and fell out like an extra villain at the KPOP bombing, he showed that he felt real worth while completing the stages one by one.

[I don't think I've ever lived my life pushing myself 100% like this.]

[They are real. Factory training? Eat all the X's! This effort is real, and they train like athletes train!]

In addition, he even formed a consensus with KPOP mentors.

For example, the family history of 'Park Moon-dae' was intertwined with the participant's story and used a little.