205-210

Episode 205

'I believe that each of you can do well enough.'

At first glance, it sounds like a good statement that feels trust and trust, but if you heard this from a superior, it means one of two things.

'You do it on your own' or 'If you don't do well, it's your fault'.

And this guy, the head of the management office, is making remarks that contain both of these meanings without even realizing it.

'If Testa didn't achieve global results in this activity, he gave the head of the headquarters a reason to rush in.'

It's obvious. The general manager would say something like, 'I have to do as I say in order for the global market to work'.

'Naturally, Testa's right to speak is weaker than now.'

Right now, the initiative has only grown this far, but that situation was tantamount to landmines in this small X company with no answers.

However, it is also problematic to leave out that Testa does not have the confidence to make a global hit with this album.

That's because the head of the headquarters can use it as a reason to intervene.

In a word, it was a quandary.

'I was played by this bastard general manager.'

What would you expect from a paratrooper, but it pisses me off.

"Of course, we are working hard to achieve good results, but we cannot guarantee that we will hit it every time... ... ."

"yes? No, just do what you have been doing so far. Do not worry!"

It means that the head of the department was only concerned with his right to speak, and of course he arbitrarily judged that Testa would continue its usual upward trend.

I didn't even consider that 'just do what you're used to' would be a burden to the singer.

Not knowing what it's like to suffer on the front line is really like a parachute.

"... ... Um, yes."

Liu Cheng-wu finally shut his mouth.

I realized that if I said I couldn't do it seriously here, the group would look ridiculous.

'Damn it.'

It means that the arrangement and choreography have already been left out for this single to be light and popular. Because I was thinking of digesting the domestic recognition I gained through reality shows.

'I made the chorus point choreography easy to follow.'

With a few weeks left until the comeback, I came here and changed my direction.

I will see the inferno again when I debut.

"... ... ."

Is there any hole to escape?

I quickly shook my head.

'Testa is slowly getting out of the rookie, so how do you mix it well... .'

At that time, Kim Rae-bin raised his hand and threw a fastball.

"Me, but this single was an activity focused on the popularity in Korea, so I didn't aim for a global hit."

"... ... !"

'hey.'

I thought about covering my mouth for a moment, but realized it when I saw the face of the manager who was embarrassed.