155-158

Episode 155

It was obvious what Gold 1's agency was thinking.

'You're saying that you won't be able to win first place anyway, so you won't be able to make an impact.'

Anyway, that group had a hard time winning first place no matter how good the song was.

Even if you took a good eye print with your debut song, that means that it was popular among those who are interested in idols.

Male idols who are not from the big 3 companies. Low public awareness.

It means that there are a lot of people who don't even try to listen to these guys' songs.

'So it's worth making a frame.'

It would have been beneficial for these guys to connect with Testa somehow.

While emphasizing that they are from the same Azusa area, they will do their best to catch the composition of Testa's rival challenger by playing the media like it is similar to the composition at the time of Vtic-Testa's simultaneous activities.

It's a move worth throwing even if it gets some glare from Testa's fans and some checks.

As there are many people who try to scratch Testa somehow, they will be supported on the contrary.

Of course, it will end with a laugh if it's not very good.

'... You seem to have some confidence in your song.'

From the time of Choi Won-gil until now, the company's skills have been excellent.

It would have been nice if my agency had been a bit more uptight, but judging from my experience so far, let's be thankful for the present, where even a payment bot sits down without a choice.

Jiying.

At that time, a pop-up appeared on the smartphone screen and vibrated.

... They said that even tigers would come if I told them, it was a message from Gold 1.

[Guys, our activities overlap!]

[Hmmmm, I'll see you at the music show seniors.]

"... ... ."

The child... He's a good guy.

Perhaps, even if he vaguely noticed the situation, he would not have thought that this would cause any damage to Testa.

I would be grateful and somewhat embarrassed.

'I can't ignore it anyway.'

Right now, Testa's social position was too superior to Gold 1.

The moment one of the Testa members shows discomfort to Gold 1, it seems that the agency will attach an image of 'splitting people in a hurry' with excitement.

'Well, should I just skip this activity?'

Anyway, after this season, I will go to the picture of capturing another suitable group and winning. After raising the class, you have to show the taste of victory because the narrative is beautiful.

Besides, honestly... I was confident in Testa's album this time.

'Well made.'

I don't just talk about perfection, but I think the charm as an idol activity has worked enough.

First of all, the response to the teaser that was released right away was extremely good as expected.

'It seems to be a career high.'