125-127

Episode 125

'That guy did something like this?'

It was kind of odd.

I know that Sejin is a guy who is quick to judge the situation and drives public opinion in his favor.

But was he the kind of person who would choose a unit by playing tricks on his cards?

Rather than taking the risk of being caught, I think he just took it to his advantage as much as possible in the given situation.

'I don't think I would do that just because I want to avoid Saejin Bae.'

Hmmm, not very nice.

However, the situation was not very good even when I questioned this.

There was no evidence, and to bring up such a story while there were cameras in the dorm was to lose weight.

And even if it's true, isn't that right? It's not like there's a big problem with a one-off unit for a concert.

There was a high probability that the atmosphere would be tempered for no reason.

'... Let's go over it for now.'

I went to the bed in Room 1, now my old room. Big Sejin slowly came along as if he was looking around where his room would be.

"Oh, I have to use the bed at the door. Mundae, I will hand over my bed to you."

"... somewhere."

"What, did you forget? It's the one on the far left~"

"yes. I will avoid it."

"Hey, it's so embarrassing that I can't use it? It's okay, Moondae. Don't hesitate, just relax~"

"... ... ."

It's very usual.

I shook my head, packed my things, and left room number one.

'If there's another problem, I can bring it up then.'

And that timing came sooner than expected.

It was the awards ceremony just a few days later.

* * *

Excluding one note, it was virtually the last large-scale awards ceremony.

However, some major singers did not attend. I think it was because it overlapped with the tour schedule.

In other words, VTIC did not come.

'... You don't have to worry about Ohama.'

As soon as I thought so, a text came.

[VTIC Cheongryeo senior: This is almost like the last time. Congratulations on the rookie award ^^]

"... ... ."

I feel like I've been hit by a mental ohama.

I replied with a short message and turned off my smartphone. Then Sejin pretended to know.

"Do you keep in touch with senior Cheongryeo?"

"... ... uh."

"Hmm~ Yes, yes."

Sejin seemed to want to add something more, but he arrived at the awards ceremony waiting room before that.

A piece of paper was attached to the door to the waiting room.

[Gyrop / Testa]

This time, it wasn't a single waiting room.

'In fact, thanks to my grades so far, I've received a very good waiting room for a rookie.'