301-310

Episode 301

'T-Holic's Show Business' was a studio entertainment that has largely disappeared due to observational variety shows.

Unlike observational entertainment that creates interesting situations through editing, it also meant that only the really funny guys survive.

"Ahahaha!! driving me crazy."

"Why, why?"

"no... Do you know what Wonseok hyung just said? 'Do all idols these days look like that?'"

Laughter erupts even among the staff at the plausible vocal imitation. The member called said shyly.

"No, I'm not surprised."

"yes? That's right."

"Didn't you know? If we had debuted now, it would have been ruined. Guys. Don't forget that and be humble."

"No, is it our talent to be born well with the times?"

"stop it! Because it makes me sad!"

Look at that comment pouring in as soon as the camera starts rolling.

There are no professional entertainers, but perhaps thanks to the idol image, that itself becomes a character.

Whether it's prejudice or generosity.

'So it's bound to be a burden for a single guest to play an active role here.'

In the show they created, and in the composition where they bring the spotlight, the guests have no choice but to rely on the other person in general.

Even these guys are quite a big senior. Most performers will lose in seniority first.

"Wow, have people been born after millennials?"

"You guys are so cute."

Of course, considering the atmosphere, T-Holic will make a gesture of spreading a plate and scooping it up for a junior, and then the picture will be like this.

-Wow, T-holic floats really well haha

-It's been a while since I've seen you talk so comfortably on a kids' broadcast. Thank you!♡

-As expected, if you appear on TV show, you can cure any shyness in entertainment

The moment the momentum is pushed, attention is lost, and the guest's presence is reduced as one of the components of the show.

But if there is someone who is seniority, nabal, and unconscious, the words will be a little different.

"That cuteness is small! I'm cool!"

"Huh?"

Cha Yoo-jin raised her hand and shouted.

T-Holic opens his mouth, perhaps for the first time in such a violent (?) rejection from the beginning.

'I knew it would be like that.'

Cha Yoo-jin doesn't know T-Holic very well.

It's a big senior and a nabal, and it's just talking hard as usual.

And I feel less spoiled. because you are a foreigner

"That, is it?"

"yes! That tiger."

"I see. Our friend Cha Yoo-jin is a tiger."

"that's right! Tiger~ Like a T!"

"T!"

"Hyung, don't ride the rhythm to look cool."

So no matter how hard it is, people will get over it. Because Cha Yoo-jin's American sensibility was already famous.