177-180

Episode 177

Whether you view Cheongryeo as a top-tier competitor in the same industry or as a madman with reset syndrome, she is definitely not the type of person you want to contact from the first day of vacation.

'Should I ignore it?'

The temptation was intense.

... However, unlike usual, the fact that it was not a text message touched my nerves.

'A text message would have come, but a phone call.'

In case of an emergency, not receiving it could have been a more annoying situation.

chamberlain... Something about composers.

'Let's take a fucking break.'

I finally sighed and answered the phone.

"hello."

-Ah, junior. I'm sorry, but you're on vacation, right?

I also saw this baby status message and I called it.

"... yes. I was given a vacation."

-Then it should be a place to stay.

For some reason, I have a gut feeling that if I do that, I will face a very annoying situation.

I changed my words.

"I am going to go out now. I was thinking of going down to the countryside to rest."

-I see. So, can we have some time now?

"yes?"

The moment I thought it was nonsense, an explanation was immediately attached.

- Oh, I'm filming right now.

"... ... !"

-hmm... It's KBC's <Instant Roadmap>, but 'close juniors' came out as a keyword for place recommendations.

〈Instant Roadmap〉. It is a plan to travel around the country for half a day with good fortune through a lottery filled with viewer requests.

In a word, a good travelogue.

And it is also a program that consistently goes well enough to be chosen by VTIC, which is about to make a comeback.

'I heard that some of the content instantly invites acquaintances to participate, isn't that it?'

I think I'm the most well-known among the guys who will probably have time, but I don't intend to work from the first day of vacation.

Even with this guy.

Of course, I couldn't show my displeasure at the board where the filming tape was running, so I spoke softly.

"uh... Thank you so much, senior. I'll be down really soon... ... I have very little time. What about this?"

As I spoke in a moderately regretful tone, a troubled voice returned from the other side of the phone.

-Mr. Moondae was just nearby, so I contacted him... Can't we just have a little while? You only need to draw lots once.

"... ... ."

- I can't help it if it's very uncomfortable.

'I'm uncomfortable, bastard.'

But if I reject it here and the editing doesn't work properly, I'm the only one who loses.

Those who try to interpret it with the nuance of saying that he was on vacation and that the guy in the dorm didn't have time for even that moment and watered the seniors will definitely come out.