231-234

Episode 231

The emergency room was still busy for this purpose. It's because the news didn't even reach the reporters.

Lee Se-jin looked at the floor and thought silently.

'I contacted the company, so that must be over now.'

Even though he couldn't calm down and calm down, he himself screamed, so soon all kinds of words will come out from the officials who grasped the situation.

Still, I couldn't do it. ... to this situation.

Except for Liu Cheng-wu, who had lost consciousness, he was the only person who could contact the company, but he couldn't stay calm.

"... ... Hueup."

Sejin Lee grabbed his smartphone and caught his breath.

My hands trembled.

Most of the members were fine. The extent to which a joint is sprained or fractured.

After some time, the aftereffects will have to be checked, but Lee Se-jin now only suffered minor abrasions.

The person who caused all of this was thrown out and passed out because he was not wearing a seatbelt. But even that was merciful compared to someone else.

'I should have died.'

However, Lee Se-jin held her breath in overwhelming emotions rather than anger toward her former manager.

It was horror.

-Everyone is fine... ... !

When he checks the status and checks on the members right after the accident.

The last thing I saw next to Ryu Cheong-woo... .

'... No, it'll be fine.'

myself... Because I was so embarrassed, I must have taken the wound more shockingly than reality...

All of them are lightly injured, but Ryu Cheong-wu, who was closest to the place where the car hit the back, only cracked his leg, and only Park Moon-dae... It can't be.

It was because of the bleeding. I got a blood transfusion and surgery, so I'll be fine.

Lee Se-jin tried to calm his head, guessing about the field he didn't even know well.

It was because I almost signed the consent form for Park Moon-dae's surgery right before.

-Current patient condition... ... risk... ... I need to go in the tube right now... ... .

I tried to listen as much as I could, but I couldn't concentrate.

There was no sense of reality.

'we... Until just now, the 2nd anniversary performance was held.'

No matter how many times an accident comes without warning, does it mean that it came without being able to prepare like this?

so powerless?

Yes, this was nonsense.

'It was going well for a while.'

Aren't you too embarrassed? What did Moondae Park do wrong... .

Talented, sincere, hard-working people are not so common in the industry, so why is it called Bakmundae?

The guy whose life wasn't easy.

-Parental consent is required.

- A guardian... .

There was no Lee Se-jin's blood cooled.