106-110

Episode 106

Bae Se-jin's name change received moderate attention and passed safely.

It was because only the surname had changed, and since the new name was one of the nicknames used to distinguish him from Sejin, there was no sense of incongruity.

------------=

[Hul Testa Bae Se-jin changed his name to the real Bae Se-jin]

: My mother says she's Bae haha

------------=

-Eh, is this real?

-That's amazing haha

-Unimaginable filial piety

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-Well, there are personal family matters, but since there are two testers, Lee Se-jin, it's so confusing that I can't continue to put the alphabet on it.

-ㅋㅋㅋ It would be nice not to confuse the fans

However, the fans were not blindly happy.

Bae Se-jin is not a nickname fans used to call him, but rather a case where viewers of <Azusa> sarcastically called him 'actor' spread and settled as a nickname.

As time passed, the negative nuances were mostly buried, but fans who still remembered the first start couldn't help but feel strange.

However, after reading the full text of the article, an atmosphere subtly formed for fans to accept this name change positively.

------------=

... According to his agency T1 Stars Entertainment, Bae Se-jin said, "We are aware that there are existing nicknames that overlap with the name we are currently changing. It is a strange thing, and we want to take this as an opportunity. I hope that this nickname can be approached with a new feeling to the fans." revealed

------------=

It was because Bae Se-jin's will to break through frontally was felt.

- Bae Se-jin is a name that is like a gift from her mother.

- I never used that nickname because I was afraid Sejin would get hurt. But Sejin says you can use it first...

-There are also people who are filial to my father, but our Bae Se is a filial son.

-Hmm, among the two, it was tough to change the little Sejin to that nickname, but after looking at the professional, I'm convinced. I think Sejin is a much stronger person than I thought.

It wasn't Bae Se-jin's personal fandom, but within Testa's fandom, he said, 'It's nice not to get confused, it's amazing and cute' and I moved on.

There was no objection because it was the general atmosphere that they did not refer to 'Lee Se-jin' by their real names because they were already distinguishing them.

However, Sejin's malicious fan accounts became noisy for a while.

-Ah, did you finally get Lee Se-jin's name back?

-My kid is so quick to notice falsehoods, hesitations, hesitations, and he gave nicknames to the actors, so I was pissed off hahahahaha, while changing his name, he even took care of his image.

- Rather than attaching a political frame to my child, should I put it on my head?

However, this reaction only fluctuated briefly below the surface and ended.