115-117

Episode 115

The logic of the comments claiming that Testa should not be given the Rookie of the Year award has become more sophisticated than before.

This is because the focus has shifted from Testa itself to the rookie.

-I really don't like it. Considering that the kids who were sexually acceptable by last year's standards would have given up...

-In the first place, being from the entertainment industry itself is a disturbance. If Testa just came out, would a rookie have this grade? I thought absolutely not

└ㅇㅇ At a time when Azusa's fairness issue is also coming up, it really crossed the line to say that they would even take the rookie award.

-Wow, you guys seem to have crossed the line? I know Testa did some hoarding;

└To be honest, I think it's worse than hoarding

└ No, hoarding is a crime. What are you talking about...

└Don't you think it's more a problem than a crime? So there was no way to stop it until now.

-Shouldn't we take this opportunity to separate the cases where the program quickly produces grades?

'Well put together.'

No matter what the group's performance is, I can't hold on to it, so I don't think I want to give it a symbolic rookie award.

Through this, if you can't really get the rookie award, you can also use that as a basis for saying, 'If it were so, you wouldn't have gotten the rookie award' and use it in reverse.

But that won't happen.

Talking about it here does not affect the actual award counting criteria.

'Well, it's not possible to vote negatively like Azusa.'

The main opinion was all caught anyway, so the probability of problems with the judges' scores was low.

I think it's possible to get cursed at in some communities and not be congratulated because of the rookie award inevitably... ... I don't think there will be a problem with the award right away.

Right now, this article was pushed as time went by.

-Are you even mentioning hoarding?

-Well, if there was a comet-like rookie who sold about 200,000, I would have been persuaded... Unfortunately, that didn't happen because... lol

-I can understand how you feel, but what are you guys recreating the standard for the newcomer award haha

There are quite a few comments like this.

'Let's practice for the year-end stage.'

I stopped monitoring once.

It was to avoid being unnecessarily influenced.

'... I hope the fans don't get too stressed out.'

First of all, communication activities such as social media were suspended, so it was difficult to do anything.

In fact, if you overdo it, you'll think, 'Then who do you think should receive the rookie award instead of Testa?' I could turn the controversy around with the same article, but... ... .

Then, if Park Moon-dae gets caught, it's a real scandal.

'I'll have to do the stage properly.'

Eventually, the thought returned to practice. I accepted the conclusion with a sigh.