169-170

Episode 169

Park Moon-dae's appearance in <The Past Calls> was not known until the trailer was released. She had the earliest airing date, which was due to her hastily scheduling.

[(Preview) Testa and Golden Age who became Sungkyunkwan students? 〈The Past Calls〉 EP36 | SBC liberal arts]

And, of course, the public opinion behind the scenes, worried about buying and selling, raged once.

It was a hunch that came from past experiences and worries about scratching.

-Ah, that group again

- Am I the only one cheap?

- You bastards are even teaching busy kids to catch a healing variety show when they go to a restaurant.

Among the fans who care about public opinion, there are many people who have already realized that the Golden Age deliberately bites the testa and hangs out.

Considering the past of Park Moon-dae, his family history, and the story of his unfortunate dropout, there was no way he would like this situation, which was shown in 'Cultivation in Mindfulness' with a Korean University student.

It was because I felt like I was going to go crazy on the day when the edits were made by secretly comparing and scratching based on my academic background.

-I don't think I'll be able to see the show because I'm blown away

-If I rub it again this time, I will somehow make it public as if I can't stand it

But not everyone had thought to dig that deep.

This is the public opinion that people who do not look into the abyss too much and enjoy light and fun fandom can see.

-Crazy Park Moondae dressed in hanbok ㅠㅠㅠ Even Sungkyunkwan yusaengbok, just looking at the preview, it was a joke

-thank you... overwhelming thanks...

- No, so suddenly? It's very sudden. Welcome.

-Looking at the trailer, it seems like you did a lot of activities at the university, so my heart is pounding.

It was also this side that the graduate student who was in the middle of a exhausting master's course was looking at.

'The pleasure of my life... ... .'

The graduate student smiled wide-eyed.

Thank you so much for doing it late at night. It's because I'm in the lab room during the day on weekends... ... .

'I'm watching the show too!!'

She was excited and wanted to jump on the sofa, but she didn't have the energy, so she sat quietly and turned on the TV.

"Now do it!"

The broadcast started shortly thereafter.

[What is the past that calls them?]

The graduate students excitedly watched the opening of the opening and the MC's sitting in the monitoring room.

And I couldn't hide my smile with excitement and followed Park Moon-dae's every move.

Park Moon-dae, who talks and laughs, did not have healing.

'It's a pity that this promotion has black hair, but I still want to see you wearing a student uniform!'

However, this composure is shattered in the next scene.

[A' and 'Gi' work at Jihyunjeon.]

[!!]