100-102

If you can't debut, you'll get a fatal disease Episode 100

When I woke up, my boss was gone.

'Is it a dream?'

It was not a dream.

The general manager, who had been fighting with the fans for the past few days, had disappeared.

Of course, it is not a resignation. I just went back to where I was originally working.

As it turns out, it seems that the general manager was slowly holding his portfolio and looking at Tulle angle.

According to what the working-level staff picked up through Cardera, they originally intended to stay for only one year.

In the middle of that, a dispute with the fans arose, so I used it as an excuse to talk about it well above, and it was blown away.

And, of course, the 'collaboration between Testa and the game' that was included in the director's portfolio... ... .

followed up I already signed the contract.

'X feet.'

That said, I can't frown at the fans I like because I sent the general manager away and ask them to do something about this.

I accepted reality and started getting ready to go out.

Today was the Friday when the meeting was scheduled.

* * *

"Hello~ I'm a big fan!"

"hello!"

"hello!"

The two people I met at the meeting were unexpectedly a man and a woman with a calm impression.

It was to the point of feeling sorry for having foreseen the impression of a fraudster.

Besides, this side seemed to be a bit dazed, as if the collaboration story was sudden.

"That... Shall we start by explaining our game?"

"Yes, yes!"

"I will listen."

"Yeah, then... ...

What follows... It sounded quite unique and fun.

That, too, was surprising.

'Hoo.'

"... So, the main story of the game is the story of the main character exploring Seoul, which was destroyed by a mysterious substance from a meteorite. It is a roguelike adventure where you meet various factions in Seoul and your friends and abilities change depending on your choices."

"It sounds like a lot of fun!"

"Oh, thank you!"

First, Kim Rae-bin clapped and came out.

This... It's a sign that everything will be fine.

Surprisingly, does this mean that what the head of the headquarters threw away might not be trash, but high-quality beef?

Besides, these people were quite friendly. It's not just that he's friendly with words, it means that he has a goodwill that can be used for work.

"Actually, this collaboration... We also received it suddenly, so we didn't have enough time to investigate, but when we checked the basics... The 'Magical Boy' you created was really cool."

"Oh, thank you. We also want to check out the game soon. It sounds like a lot of fun."

"Oh, then wait... Would you like to play?"