161-165

Episode 161

Let's be honest and think about it.

'Bae Se-jin deserves to want to do a drama.'

Originally a child actor, he was the one who appeared in <Azusa> to continue his acting career.

Besides, no matter who sees it, the actor-related abilities were better than the idol-related abilities.

'I must have shaken the country too.'

I asked Bae Se-jin, who had a slightly darker complexion, insinuatingly.

"I think the proposed drama was okay."

"... It's a drama by a writer I worked with when I was a child actor in the past. at there... I heard there is one small role."

Bae Se-jin muttered with a slightly depressed face.

"I just said that the PD is an acquaintance of the drama PD... The drama is okay, and T1 supports production... ... ."

"Well."

At that level, the company must have received an offer, but it seemed that they cut it because of their activities.

'I'm starting to see the angle of the testa tour, so I guess I didn't want to give it any room.'

Until the downtrend comes, the tour will definitely make more money.

"... well, that's okay Anyway, everyone I know says it's okay."

Bae Se-jin said as if forcibly shaking it off, and headed to a nearby trash can to throw away the business card.

"Wait."

"Why?"

"How about talking to the company? A year has passed since our activities, so I thought it would be okay to talk about a light work."

Bae Se-jin's eyes widened.

To be honest, from my point of view, Bae Se-jin's 3 years is the best if he only does group activities without thinking about anything else.

However, the human mind was the variable.

'If I keep pressing it, I might not be able to fill the contract period and escape.'

I could see that he wanted to do it, but was holding back because he was afraid there would be a problem with the team's activities.

There is a limit to what people can endure with reason and sociality, no matter how much fun they put on, it's perfect to go crazy if you keep doing what you're good at in front of your eyes.

'Isn't it better to release a drama right now?'

Listening to it, it seemed like a small supporting role, so I wonder if this level would be okay.

Even if you curse a little, it's at a level where you can say, 'Since it's a production of T1, even the testers were mobilized for publicity!'

It would be easier for me to act in earnest a few years later if I loosened up a little when possible.

less rejection.

I also secretly attached a basis so that Bae Se-jin could rationalize it properly.

"Anyway, it's an atmosphere where I'm going to have a few variety shows as an individual, and I'm shooting pictorials and commercials."

"... ... ."

However, Sejin Bae crumpled the business card with a hard face and put it in the trash.

"... ... !"