128-130

Episode 128

"Is everyone ready?"

"Of course it's done~"

"Do it right away!"

Confident answers came back to Ryu Cheng-wu's question.

It was only us and the staff in the rented PC room for this 'Concert Ticketing by Testa' content.

And the guys, each with a PC, just sat there with happy faces, as if shouting 'We're having a concert soon!'.

"The seats we reserve today will be sent to Loveuer along with an autograph through a lottery!"

"I'll get a good seat!"

There was tension, but there was no spleen to be found.

'Even in the worst case, he must have thought that he would get a corner seat.'

In fact, in their opinion, it was only natural that 26,000 people could be mobilized for both days this time.

In other words, 13,000 seats can be reserved per concert day.

There was a strange conviction between them, 'I can't believe I won't be able to get even one out of 13,000 if I try to make a reservation with the latest computer.'

But, of course, I was skeptical.

'I think all of these guys will be ruined.'

I can tell just by listening to the conversation.

"Oh, because it opens at eight... You can go in right at 8 o'clock, right?"

"It seems so."

"I want to do the first floor!"

"... ... ."

I can't even see the seat screen and it looks like it will end up loading at the entrance.

At most, there will be one or two people who take a back seat.

'... After all, I have to catch it.'

Even if everything is ruined, the picture will be strange.

I think it would be better for one or two to succeed for the sake of diversity.

But actually, I've rarely been to a concert myself. At most, how many times have you received a one-on-one order and picked up data?

However, I have tried quite a few times when it comes to proxy ticketing.

And the odds were good.

'It was nice to get expensive rice.'

I quit because there was a high probability of getting caught in the law to eat more seriously.

Scalping isn't a gray area, it's just a transgression.

Anyway, so this time, I want to be able to do it in moderation.

At that time, Seon Ah-hyun, who was sitting next to me, quietly spoke to me. Looking at the screen, it seems that I have finally accessed the reservation site.

"Muh, Moondae. Which area will you choose?"

"Well... I'm thinking of doing it on the 2nd floor, area 8."

"2nd, 2nd floor?"

"Aren't you trying to make it too easy?"

"Let's do it together on the 1st floor!"

The guys who overheard the conversation came to meddling. Brave remarks that did not know the reality were poured out.

Only Sun Ah-hyun nodded eagerly.