201-204

If you don't debut, you'll get a fatal disease-Chapter 201

On the day of Testa's encore concert in Seoul.

A graduate student entering Gocheok Sky Dome was smiling faintly.

'I finally... First cone... !'

Thanks to the encore concert starting on Saturday, we were able to barely make it in time.

It was finally time to enjoy the concert without spoilers!

Although he was a graduate student standing at the crossroads of becoming a doctor or getting a master's degree, he had only one concern today.

'Does Moondae look good? This seat is the best, isn't it?'

Yes. The graduate student succeeded in ticketing for an enormous seat, a seat in the front of the protrusion.

At the last concert, it was the same area where the controversy arose because Season 4 of Azusa took over.

Her friend, who was taking pictures of Park Mun-dae, congratulated her while shedding tears and enviing her.

- I just entered and I feel like my heart is going to jump out.

The graduate student entered and sat down in his seat, replying to a message from a friend who had arrived a few tens of minutes ago.

It really felt like my heart would jump out!

Encore concerts usually have a similar set list and a similar venue, so the estimate has already come out.

'I'll see at least four songs on the protruding stage!'

Expecting to see Moondae Park's stage right in front of her nose, she held on to the cheering stick and waited for the performance to begin.

and after some time

"Aaaaaa!!"

"Oooo!!"

Among the people bursting with adrenaline from the rushing performance, graduate students were also cheering.

'Ah so good!!'

Watching a concert from a place with a good view in the center was an almost artistic experience.

"Park Moondae!! It's Moondae!!"

Park Moon-dae's solo stage that just ended was an example.

This stage, which showed a performance of removing the chair used during the tour and floating in the air again, was seen from the center, and the intention was felt more clearly.

A flurry of primary-colored fabrics, like a whirlpool of emotions.

In the center under the lighting, a fleeting love affair floating in the air beyond the falling fabric.

The graduate student silently nodded and recited an intoxicating note.

'Park Moon-dae... He's a genius.'

And it wasn't just because of the good seats that all those emotions came to me clearly.

'Mundae is so good.'

Power that is cooler than last time.

Since it's the same venue, the sound must have been the same, but strangely, the emotion that touched someone somewhere in the voice felt more raw.

If graduate students had access to social media, they would have been able to see these comments from people watching the broadcast.

-Lying in bed and clapping hands