196-200

Episode 196

The first day of the hotteok business in San Diego.

Even before opening time, the PD gave a briefing with a smirk.

"Everyone, don't forget! You're going to play right away tomorrow~"

The remaining debt is $1,000.

Last season, due to a miserable defeat from debt and sales to the last desperate lot, it ended in debt.

Therefore, if you don't earn about 1,500 dollars today, it means that the moment you play tomorrow, the debt will be settled.

'At this point, the painting will be more fun once I pay it back.'

Even though the money kept piling up, it was a problem because the tension went down, but it was not good to be in debt all the time. Wouldn't it be nice to have uphill and downhill?

But maybe the PD guy is too immersed in it, so he doesn't give a chance.

"We should show our Korean conscience, right? If you put one dalgona on it, the price doubles, and that kind of thing is not okay~"

"Sheesh."

"Huh? Sheesh, who is it now?"

I can't help it.

What I can trust now is the ability to attract customers and... Is it Cha Yoo-jin's existing connections?

Just in time, Cha Yoo-jin raises both arms and shouts.

[All my high school friends are coming? We make each person order three menus!]

"no it's okay."

If you go that far, it's a strong sell. Let's work hard as a solicitor rather than posting controversial articles.

It's time to reorganize the job distribution and bring out new fun, but I postponed it after discussion because I needed skilled skills today.

So today's lineup is similar to last time.

Cha Yoo-jin and Seon Ah-hyun, who are fluent in foreign languages, take orders, and Ryu Chung-woo and Keun Se-jin finish the plating and serving.

However, there is only one change.

"I will work hard."

Bae Se-jin was put into the cooking department.

With the addition of Dalgona, the amount of labor increased... is a superficial reason, but in fact, there are other reasons.

Last season, Bae Se-jin fell into a sense of shame after making one mistake, so I took out the all-around position as a diced radish radish, and the reaction was very good.

'They made a fuss about being cute.'

The production team saved the character who works so hard through editing, so it became 'not obvious, but actually 1.5 servings'.

And this time, based on that image, positions are assigned to give the taste of promotion.

'It would be more fun if it was a picture that had a lot of contact with foreigners.'

Sejin Bae felt that his stomach would melt, so he quit.

"I will work hard too! Let's make and sell the perfect Hotteok today!"

"... good!"

"yes. Shall we go after a fight?"

"okay!"

Roughly speaking, something like "I was full of energy until this point" seems to be included in the next cut, but I did it once for the picture.

next... These are the toppings you need to prepare right before opening.