004.

Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

' oh , i'm Xaila '

ROSABEL FINALLY PARKED the car and it came to a standstill. Xaila immediately unbuckled her seat and took her necessities before opening the car door and climbed out. Rosa was still inside and looked at the girl confused. she exited the car and smiled at the girl.

"dang girl , are you so excited to be at a party?" Rosa joked and Xaila shook her head , walking beside her. the truth was , she was just happy to get out of the car. her fear of car accidents never faded.

she pulled her jean jacket tighter over her upper body and they both entered the restaurant. "how many people are there?" Xaila asked Rosabel as they walked up to the front.

"not...many" Rosabel said and turned towards the hostess. while Rosabel were giving her name details , Xaila peeked her head over the hostess and tried to look inside of the restaurant.

"you can go in. enjoy the rest of your night" the hostess said with a bright smile and Rosa smiled and turned to Xaila. "come on , let's go in" the blonde said and Xaila followed her inside of the restuarant.

before she could even take a decent look around the restaurant , she heard a woman talking loudly. "oh gosh , Rosa!" Xaila looked to see a dirty blonde woman walk over to them and it was no secret that she was the birthday girl.

she had a silver tiara on her head with a white sundress and silver heels. "happy birthday" Rosa said and hugged the woman before giving her the gift bag.

"thank you , you didn't have to" she spoke but Rosa waved her off. "I wanted to," she began.

"oh , Diana , this is my friend Xaila. Xaila , this is Diana , my sister in-law" Rosa introduced her and Diana smiled widely before putting her hand out.

Xaila took it and gave it a shake. "nice to meet you" Diana spoke and Xaila could see that she was a very nice person just from the way she was smiling and talking.

"same here" Xaila said , giving her a wide smile , showing off her pearly white teeth. "come on , come take a seat. we're all going to eat and then the real party starts" Diana said excitedly.

the three girls walked towards their table and Xaila's green eyes widened when she saw the amount of women on the table. they were all dressed up , sipping on their drinks and eating the appetizers.

there were atleast 12 or 13 women in there , Xaila , Rosabel and Diana excluded. Xaila glanced at Rosa who gave her a sheepish smile. the blonde knew that Xaila didn't really like big crowds , but she knew Xaila was going to be fine since she easily makes friends.

"guys , Rosa is here" Diana said and went to her seat. Rosabel took an empty seat and pointed to the one next to her and motioned for Xaila to sit down.

"and who is this?" a brown haired woman asked as she looked at the curly haired girl. "oh , i'm Xaila" she introduced herself. "what a cute name" the same woman said with a smile.

"i'm Lucia , nice to meet you" she spoke again and Xaila nodded her head. "nice to meet you aswell" she spoke and Diana called the waiter over.

the waiter took their orders for their food and Xaila was tempted to pay for her own food when Diana told her that it was already paid for.

"so , how old are you?" another blonde woman by the name Leigh asked as she looked at Xaila. "oh , i'm 19" she spoke and Diana pouted.

"i wish i was 19 again. I don't like being in my 20's" she said and Xaila chuckled. "i'm 20 next year so i'm just trying to enjoy it while i can" she spoke and everyone nodded their heads at the girl.

everyone began talking among each other and Xaila made a conversation with a darkskin woman named Lav. Xaila surprisingly enjoyed this dinner , despite there being so many people at the table.

"does my brother know you'ra about to get wasted tonight?" Rosa asked her sister in-law who rolled her blue eyes with a smile. "he was the one who insisted that i go out" she spoke as she thought about her husband.

Xaila learned that Diana and Rosabel's brother — Geo— got married when they were only 18. they were so inlove that they didn't want to wait and immediately after they married , they moved into Geo's apartment together.

fast forward , their now living in a house that they both bought last year and looking to adopt a child. apparently , Diana doesn't want to carry one since she thinkshe'lll look ugly after giving birth , so that's why she wanted to adopt instead.

Xaila personally though that it's a blessing to be able to carry a child and that Diana was taking it for granted. she obviously didn't say it out loud and respected Diana's choices since she had no say in it after all.

"desert is here" Diana said excitedly and clapped her hands as three waitresses put chocolate cake , raspberry pudding and a chocolate fountain with strawberries on the table.

everyone excitedly dig in the desert , all sharing and enjoying the dinner by talking with each other , laughing and taking photos.

as Xaila was sipping on her mango juice , Rosabel bend down and whispered in her ear . "the night isn't over yet" she said and Xaila raised a brow.

"what?" she asked and Rosa gave her a look. "we're going to a club" she spoke and Xaila shook her head.

"maybe i'll just go home. you can go" she said and Rosabel shook her head. "nope ,you're going with. you need it" Rosa said and went back to her desert , leaving no room to argue and Xaila sighed. "fine"

————