007.

Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

' ....after everything i've done
for you'

JUDE OPENED HIS eyes , squinting as he held his head that was only heavy and surprisingly not aching which confused and surprised him at the same time.

he rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleep and adjusted his eyes to the light that was pouring in through the curtains. letting out a sigh , he felt himself sit up against the headboard , frowning even more when he felt the tightness of his jeans around his lower body.

Jude looked up and saw an unfamiliar room , and suddenly, he was wide awake. he looked frantically around , panicking since he didn't know where he was.

he patted his jean pockets , panic filling his body once he couldn't feel his phone or wallet anywhere. "fuck" he muttered , wishing he never got drunk or even went out last night.

he looked around the room , his eyes falling on the nightstand and Jude had never felt so much relief when he saw his phone and wallet placed neatly on there.

he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a tall glass of water , along with some tylenol. he saw a baby pink paper sticking out under the glass and carefully took it out.

morning , here's some tylenol that can help for the headache- which i doubt you'll have.

-Xaila

just by reading the name , everything clicked and fell into place and his brain put the pieces together one by one.

Jude remembered how he went out last night , went to a private club , got wasted and then he remembered meeting a pretty curly haired girl.

he remembered how she buckled him in , in the backseat of his car. how she took him to her house. let him wash his face. gave him some coffee and some pasta. how she gave him gummies to help with the hangover. how she took care of him all night when she didn't know him at all.

Jude's head only felt heavy and he had to admit that the gummies had worked it's magic by getting rid of the hangover.

he grabbed his phone , looking at the battery percentage , seeing that it was on 12%.

there was tons of messages from everyone on his phone and as much as Jude wanted to call them and tell them he was okay, he didn't want to even look at a phone any longer.